Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trump

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Gender dysphoria is most certainly taught. This was unheard of before the rich Liberals took over the media and colleges. People aren't born thinking they are the opposite gender. That's ridiculous. You think that, because of the people around you.
    The person you, and everyone else is, is because of the environment and culture around you.

Again, Gender dysphoria patients should not be just left alone. You can cure, if not, most defiantly help them. Austism, you can't.
    Quoting Ben, "My grandparent thought he could talk to the radio. Did the nurses tell him that he could infact talk to the radio, or did they try help them?"

Someone with an illness like Gender dysphoria, should not be able to chop their gentiles off, because they think they are a women.
    Nor should they have right, in which could effect other people.
    And most certainly should not expect me to pretend you are not
    Even before gender dysphoria became more publicly known, there certainly were transgender people; we were just much more hidden from the media.

You clearly don’t understand how gender dysphoria works, so there’s no use in talking about this issue any further. If you actually did your research, you’d realize that I am in fact correct. But bigots will be bigots. ^^

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Gender dysphoria is most certainly taught. This was unheard of before the rich Liberals took over the media and colleges. People aren't born thinking they are the opposite gender. That's ridiculous. You think that, because of the people around you.
    The person you, and everyone else is, is because of the environment and culture around you.

Again, Gender dysphoria patients should not be just left alone. You can cure, if not, most defiantly help them. Austism, you can't.
    Quoting Ben, "My grandparent thought he could talk to the radio. Did the nurses tell him that he could infact talk to the radio, or did they try help them?"

Someone with an illness like Gender dysphoria, should not be able to chop their gentiles off, because they think they are a women.
    Nor should they have right, in which could effect other people.
    And most certainly should not expect me to pretend you are not

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough.

To be honest, I haven't even looked properly into brexit at all. However I do know that the European Union is a hell hole.
    And immigration is a problem in Britain.

Britain is already screwed with our Anti Human right laws.
    That's the attitude the people who voted leave have.

"OMG, Immigration is a problem: Kick anyone who isn't white out".
    Then you have the people who voted leave for the genuine good the the UK, but guess what?
    The very MP's which were campaigning for leave lied about all the benefits the UK would have if we left.
    We were better off in the EU than we would be if we left, NO MATTER the deal.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Even before gender dysphoria became more publicly known, there certainly were transgender people; we were just much more hidden from the media.

You clearly don’t understand how gender dysphoria works, so there’s no use in talking about this issue any further. If you actually did your research, you’d realize that I am in fact correct. But bigots will be bigots. ^^
    It seems to be you, who doesn't get it.

Everything is LGBT to you. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are making excuses for an illness, no facts, with the usual Liberal logic.

And you made the classic Liberal insult. Because I disagree with you, that makes me a bigot. Grow a pair, and return when you experience real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    That's the attitude the people who voted leave have.

"OMG, Immigration is a problem: Kick anyone who isn't white out".
    Then you have the people who voted leave for the genuine good the the UK, but guess what?
    The very MP's which were campaigning for leave lied about all the benefits the UK would have if we left.
    We were better off in the EU than we would be if we left, NO MATTER the deal.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't say kick everyone who isn't white out.

And personally, I'd rather not use skin colour to group these people, rather their nationality.
    I don't want stricter immigration laws because these people are darker toned than I am, but rather, it's really effecting Britain HUGELY.
    As well as paying into a useless Euro fund.

At this point, we could easily be called a middle eastern cultured country.
    We implement sharia courts, an ideology known for being the worst.
    The amount of people, who aren't British wandering around. Jobs are gone, left right and center.
    I am all for, infact we actually NEED immigrants for lots of CERTAIN jobs. Such as doctors. But it's to the point, they are taking jobs, we NEED.
    They are homeless in another country, to be brought to Britain, to be homeless here. With free health benefits.

And I believe, leaving the European union is the first step on recovery.

This is Britain, not the Middle east. The European Union is a failing system, thanks to the soft mentality of Liberals.
    Any questions?
    pm me

Banned
    Okay these "debates" are turning a little personal and unfriendly. So I'm going to close this thread. Politics are a very touchy subject with strong opinions everywhere.