Thread: Reinstate chemical gun in basing?

Reinstate chemical gun in basing?

Hello people of Era and Era-Go. I am fairly new to the game started around December 2017 or January 2018, and as a young player you always want to get the best gun and be the best right? Well I've been doing events for awhile now bought a few items, and then I realized I was ready to go after the goal of a Chemical gun. I was talking to my friends about it and was telling them how I wanted to base with it. They told me that it has gotten banned from basing for being too overpowered. Before you click off this thread, quote another one, or start a heated argument I have already read a few and have gotten some knowledge of this issue. Yes, the gun can be really strong and seem overpowered to some people, but I believe there is a simpler solution to this issue than just banning it in full. It takes a lot of work to get a chemical gun and not that many people have it. It can be easily beaten by a handful of guns active basers use on an every day basis. I think that it should be reinstated to the basing environment, but Bitz or another admin can possibly nerf it in base only. Like adjusting the clip size of the gun or the reload speed, so it will not be a constant beam. I do believe it should still be taken away from events like flame and some other guns because those are enclosed environments with not much wiggle room to begin with. A base on the other hand has a large area to maneuver in, and friends to help along with the challenge. Yes, it is strong but that is what makes it worth the 200 ec.

I am open to any comments, suggestions and questions you have about my thread.

Leveler
    Make it heal other players 50 dmg agreed

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Make it heal other players 50 dmg agreed
    Do you mean make it a healing gun?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I am pretty sure the problem with chemical gun was the explosion radius. They couldn't figure out a way to remove the explosive aspect of the gun in bases so they were forced to ban it from bases. Bitzsam tried to work with everyone here on the forums and make suggestions to nerf it to be okay in bases but no one could agree on how it should be nerfed so it is how it is today xD Banned from bases. It is currently the best PK gun.

Kaz is just trolling.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Leveler
    On a real note: maybe clip is decreased a tad and 1-2 random bullets of each clip heal the other player whatever hp was taken in like the past .5 of a second or something like that I'm not good with guns ok

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    On a real note: maybe clip is decreased a tad and 1-2 random bullets of each clip heal the other player whatever hp was taken in like the past .5 of a second or something like that I'm not good with guns ok
    Take a look at the thread Bitzsam made about his mass nerfing.

We don't want that again because of a "tad decrease"
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I am pretty sure the problem with chemical gun was the explosion radius. They couldn't figure out a way to remove the explosive aspect of the gun in bases so they were forced to ban it from bases. Bitzsam tried to work with everyone here on the forums and make suggestions to nerf it to be okay in bases but no one could agree on how it should be nerfed so it is how it is today xD Banned from bases. It is currently the best PK gun.

Kaz is just trolling.
    Ok, thank you for clarifying it. I was just wondering if we could do another open discussion about it and maybe come to a conclusion and see where we get.

Banning it completely was a pretty good idea. It was super overpowered and from the way the bases are built it was really easy to just stand on 1 spot and kill a whole group of people from just spamming it. Chemical is really worth the 200 EC if you are a pker.
    Admins - - ERA