Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Skin reward waiting period..

Banned
    The way I personally see it - why are you kicking your "ranked" members? You kick your loyal members in exchange for a few random temporary recruits who don't get rewards. This is what I refer to as "noobcruiting", and is used when leaders care more about rewards than creating a lasting system of friendships and trust with select members. I think it should be like the gang hat rewards (aside from limiting it to 5 or 6 people), where only people that were present when the goal was reached should be able to get the skin. And you know, make it so only those people can grab the skin again if they choose to equip a different skin at any point.

I just don't really like how gangs are all about kicking everyone and recruiting new people to base all the time, it makes everything a numbers game instead of how you interact and work with members that you've known for a long time. That being said, I don't think things are going to go back to how they used to be, so I like a long waiting time. Kinda forces people to stay loyal for at least a few weeks before they disappear with a nifty gang skin. Even better, you could make them show some serious loyalty by reverting the gun skin to the default skin if the gang member gets kicked or something.

You don't even own a gang that has 15k. You just want your waiting period lowered because you're gonna get one. Just be patient and wait the 28 days, when the gang 1st gets 15k they have a couple hours to give anyone the skin without the 28 day period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    The way I personally see it - why are you kicking your "ranked" members? You kick your loyal members in exchange for a few random temporary recruits who don't get rewards. This is what I refer to as "noobcruiting", and is used when leaders care more about rewards than creating a lasting system of friendships and trust with select members. I think it should be like the gang hat rewards (aside from limiting it to 5 or 6 people), where only people that were present when the goal was reached should be able to get the skin. And you know, make it so only those people can grab the skin again if they choose to equip a different skin at any point.

I just don't really like how gangs are all about kicking everyone and recruiting new people to base all the time, it makes everything a numbers game instead of how you interact and work with members that you've known for a long time. That being said, I don't think things are going to go back to how they used to be, so I like a long waiting time. Kinda forces people to stay loyal for at least a few weeks before they disappear with a nifty gang skin. Even better, you could make them show some serious loyalty by reverting the gun skin to the default skin if the gang member gets kicked or something.
    You still don't see how basing works. When you're a top gang you're constantly getting raided so you must remove people for space to recruit others. There are ranks and loyals in which loyals are removed for space to recruit other loyals or just random helpers. Once you get 15k and wish to recruit loyals for a gun skin they have to wait for 28 days which I only assume he started this thread because he is a loyal for a gang where he is gonna get a gun skin but has to wait.