Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
The coins are hard to be earned and slow the kills gaps is also big like 500k lol how many players from graal era population has 500k pk kills like 0.7% I would say if not less now u it demands 500k in corps rip also the items are great but its overpriced like a head 75 plasma coin how many runs just to get a head how many hours in total playing plasma doing runs just to get a head that worth 75 coins imagine the rest melee guns etc and the other items i guess there is an issue or a problem happened while listing the items because I believe whenever they list something they do some calculations and depending on that they list the item hopefully the prices gets reconsidered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1. In reference to 500k hat - Yes, very very few players are ever meant to get that hat.
2. Dw, i realise that it's hard to earn coins, i'm closely monitoring how fast players earn coins and will soon buff them, and introduce new ways to earn in time.
3. Cheaper weapons etc will also be introduced. 75 for a head is quite reasonable, if you grind you can get that many in a day - it'd take longer to earn 20k gralats and upload a custom.