Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Corp Shop - Official Release Thread

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    The coins are hard to be earned and slow the kills gaps is also big like 500k lol how many players from graal era population has 500k pk kills like 0.7% I would say if not less now u it demands 500k in corps rip also the items are great but its overpriced like a head 75 plasma coin how many runs just to get a head how many hours in total playing plasma doing runs just to get a head that worth 75 coins imagine the rest melee guns etc and the other items i guess there is an issue or a problem happened while listing the items because I believe whenever they list something they do some calculations and depending on that they list the item hopefully the prices gets reconsidered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1. In reference to 500k hat - Yes, very very few players are ever meant to get that hat.
    2. Dw, i realise that it's hard to earn coins, i'm closely monitoring how fast players earn coins and will soon buff them, and introduce new ways to earn in time.
    3. Cheaper weapons etc will also be introduced. 75 for a head is quite reasonable, if you grind you can get that many in a day - it'd take longer to earn 20k gralats and upload a custom.

Plasma Corp Shop - Official Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    1. In reference to 500k hat - Yes, very very few players are ever meant to get that hat.
    2. Dw, i realise that it's hard to earn coins, i'm closely monitoring how fast players earn coins and will soon buff them, and introduce new ways to earn in time.
    3. Cheaper weapons etc will also be introduced. 75 for a head is quite reasonable, if you grind you can get that many in a day - it'd take longer to earn 20k gralats and upload a custom.
    I did a run with mk took 6h reached lvl 67 total coins per player is 31 so basically average hours required is 15 hours to be able to get 75 coins add on that the the bonus we from from high levels an average gangs would not make it up to be able to get bonus it?s just hard
    Gralats are easy to be earned you have forts , pk arena , pizza , car missions , digging , basing , picking mush/trash , fishing i use to do all day digging after exchanging shells with 3 gralats to 5 to get maximum gralats i use to do approximately 13-16k and picking mush/trash i use to do 15-19k now aday with pk arena u can easily do 25k a day I did it once but the average working hours 12-14h a day
    Note that the the work or the effort been used in this jobs are way less and easier than plasma corps.
    So consider the rate and effort and work and time while listing prices

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I did a run with mk took 6h reached lvl 67 total coins per player is 31 so basically average hours required is 15 hours to be able to get 75 coins add on that the the bonus we from from high levels an average gangs would not make it up to be able to get bonus it?s just hard
    Gralats are easy to be earned you have forts , pk arena , pizza , car missions , digging , basing , picking mush/trash , fishing i use to do all day digging after exchanging shells with 3 gralats to 5 to get maximum gralats i use to do approximately 13-16k and picking mush/trash i use to do 15-19k now aday with pk arena u can easily do 25k a day I did it once but the average working hours 12-14h a day
    Note that the the work or the effort been used in this jobs are way less and easier than plasma corps.
    So consider the rate and effort and work and time while listing prices

^^^

Manager
    2 coins per 5 levels at level 15
    3 coins per 5 levels at level 25
    6 coins per 5 levels at level 35
    12 per 5 levels at level 50
    20 per 5 levels at level 75

^^^^^^
    Buffed coin rate.

Manager
    Added solo

Added solo
    Omg

Veteran
    is the healing weapon a 5hp healing rate like the ec weapons, or the average 2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    is the healing weapon a 5hp healing rate like the ec weapons, or the average 2.5?
    Pretty sure ec is 3 but yea junz said it's the same

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Pretty sure ec is 3 but yea junz said it's the same
    Ec's 3, correct. Yeah, same stats as ec staffs.

Leveler
    Ec's 3, correct. Yeah, same stats as ec staffs.
    Give like 3 or 4 people (like me and Marg) guest staff or a new "Plasma Corp Moderator" roles and you add a command to warp yo random plasma rooms to check for hackers ez