Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is G-18 Akimbo still good?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It really depends how good of a pker you are. There are guns for just standing around spamming and guns for chasing players. Personally I think akimbo is overpriced, but you can still pk well with it. That reload frustrates me so much though

I don't think you can go wrong with choosing a gun. They are very well balanced.
    IM SCARED BECAUSE I SAVED UP ALL OF THIS MONEY AND I DONT WANT TO BE DISSIPOINTED SO WHAT DO I GET
    I got 150k and I just want it 150k below and have it be a good gun to rack up kills with
    GIMMIE SUMTHIN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    It depends on your play style, some likes to move and shoot like what BAR users do when pking with it. If you like to stand and spam, AA12 would be the cheapest one for me, most of shotguns are like this so in regards to high tier guns, pbp would be next to minigun when pking for me.
    Im looking for more of a, run up on a group of people grouped up together and waste them in seconds at a close range, then run away

- - - Updated - - -

I got AA12, thanks

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Yeah, it is fun to use if you are looking for a nice gun to run around and pk xD

For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler