Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is G-18 Akimbo still good?

Veteran

Is G-18 Akimbo still good?

This is the 150k gun at Aimpoint island, it was nerfed a lot but is it worth saving up for? Is it good at pk?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I think spectre is better.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I think spectre is better.
    In what regards?

It really just comes down to playstyle preference. If I am going to use a gun with a lot of spread I would want the low freeze of spectre xD. That G-18 Akimbo feels too spammy for me and the reload is very slow and painful xD
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Veteran
    It really just comes down to playstyle preference. If I am going to use a gun with a lot of spread I would want the low freeze of spectre xD. That G-18 Akimbo feels too spammy for me and the reload is very slow and painful xD
    If I wanted a gun close to minigun thats really spammy and good for pk but NOT MINIGUN, what gun should I get than?
    Last edited by HotPocketGenocide; 04-18-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Banned
    imo spectre is very very not good at pk. it's damage output is much too slow, it's better suited for spars

The closest thing to a minigun would probably be m60 and m249

M60

M249

The only problem with both of these guns is that you cannot move around while shooting. It is good if you hide somewhere and spam.

Spoiler

Veteran
    The closest thing to a minigun would probably be m60 and m249

M60

M249

The only problem with both of these guns is that you cannot move around while shooting. It is good if you hide somewhere and spam.
    Last question. in general other than the 200k guns, what gun do you recommend for racking up player kills fast?

It really depends how good of a pker you are. There are guns for just standing around spamming and guns for chasing players. Personally I think akimbo is overpriced, but you can still pk well with it. That reload frustrates me so much though

I don't think you can go wrong with choosing a gun. They are very well balanced.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    Last question. in general other than the 200k guns, what gun do you recommend for racking up player kills fast?
    It depends on your play style, some likes to move and shoot like what BAR users do when pking with it. If you like to stand and spam, AA12 would be the cheapest one for me, most of shotguns are like this so in regards to high tier guns, pbp would be next to minigun when pking for me.