Thread: Spas-12

Spas-12

I heard there's a new gun in the game and it cost 90k, someone said it's good. Can i get the stats of it?I checked it in the list of stats here and the forums but it is not in there. Also, i don't know where to find where is it located?

It is located northwest of mercy east hospital on the second floor of a head shop.

Its an okay gun for 90k. It has two modes. One is a 4 shot, non stacked, shot that does 8 damage. the bullets stay very close together in that mode and have a pretty good rof. the other mode is the incendiary mode where the spread is much higher with the bullets and they are stacked but the rof is like any old shotgun. Don't know the exact damage for that mode. Think its around 3 per bullet. Its ok for basing if you want a slightly worse m4/shotgun hybrid.( and the clip size when switching between modes is kinda glitchy.) Although its a cool gun concept, I'd prefer the pbp.
    Last edited by Rouku; 04-22-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: extra stuff
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouku View Post
    It is located northwest of mercy east hospital on the second floor of a head shop.

Its an okay gun for 90k. It has two modes. One is a 4 shot, non stacked, shot that does 8 damage. the bullets stay very close together in that mode and have a pretty good rof. the other mode is the incendiary mode where the spread is much higher with the bullets and they are stacked but the rof is like any old shotgun. Don't know the exact damage for that mode. Think its around 3 per bullet. Its ok for basing if you want a slightly worse m4/shotgun hybrid.( and the clip size when switching between modes is kinda glitchy.) Although its a cool gun concept, I'd prefer the pbp.
    Is the first mode kind if similar to ksg but with 4 bullets per shot instead?

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    Is the first mode kind if similar to ksg but with 4 bullets per shot instead?
    Don't know as I don't own the ksg.
    delete this account if you see this, ty.

Soldier
    I regret buying the ksg
    Last edited by Tyas2000; 04-30-2018 at 06:43 AM.

People complain this much about KSG Shotgun but the shield makes it even better than Shipka on basing; it will make a BAR kill you in 7 shots!
    About SPAS-12, it seems very cool, thought I never used it.