Thread: Era Admin Corruption

Era Admin Corruption

I asked for simple help and refer to the games own rules for the admins to follow and I have been threaten gagged they all protect one another like a gang I?m a player with photos and proof of misuse of their powers to try and silence me. I have been threaten just for trying to speak out they won?t do their job when confronted with evidence they all choose to be silence and take me asking for help before as a threat with all this evidence I have on me apple store and google play will have to remove this ?kid friendly? application for abuse to their community. Graal era is set up as a dictatorship from Senior Relations they all choose to be against a player who has evidence and bully me rather then DO THEIR JOB I AM A (badword) OFF PLAYER WHO NEEDED SUPPORT ON A CASE AND THEY ALL TREAT THIS AS A THREAT I WANTED HELP BUT THEY CHOOSE TO BULLY ME MY KIK IS: Jokers12344 for proof I?m taking my case to apple store and google play showing all my evidence rate as a bad app showing all my issues to them I gave graal era admins a chance they got silent when my evidence came involved funny they said more proof I have faster to get fixed after I showed proof they all felt ?THREATENED?!?
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 04-22-2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Removed badwords

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Hey hey. If you have a problem with the staff team you can submit a ticket to toonslab. Don't post about it here.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler