Thread: Upgrade to deagles?

Upgrade to deagles?

Well honestly I'm sick and tired of my deagles, they've served me well but I think its well-deserved rest has been delayed far too long. I'm not really planning on basing, I prefer pking but it would be nice to have a semi-balanced gun, just in-case I want to shift focuses.

Tons of people told me to get the AKM, Default Rifle, M4, and the Bushmaster ACR.
    If you know any cheaper alternatives, as I'm only coming from deagles, please let me know.
    If you think I should make the leap from an 11k gun to a gun that's 50k'ish, also let me know.

Finally, I just want to know what's the best option out of the four guns - AKM, Default Rifle, M4, and Bushmaster ACR - I've heard that they're all good (and I know that), but if you guys would have to choose between them, which would you spend your hard-earned cash on?

I'm new btw, having the deagles as my only bought gun currently.
    Thanks.

Maybe save for a 100k+ weapon rather than staying a 50k and wishing for a better gun

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LazyPanda View Post
    Well honestly I'm sick and tired of my deagles, they've served me well but I think its well-deserved rest has been delayed far too long. I'm not really planning on basing, I prefer pking but it would be nice to have a semi-balanced gun, just in-case I want to shift focuses.

Tons of people told me to get the AKM, Default Rifle, M4, and the Bushmaster ACR.
    If you know any cheaper alternatives, as I'm only coming from deagles, please let me know.
    If you think I should make the leap from an 11k gun to a gun that's 50k'ish, also let me know.

Finally, I just want to know what's the best option out of the four guns - AKM, Default Rifle, M4, and Bushmaster ACR - I've heard that they're all good (and I know that), but if you guys would have to choose between them, which would you spend your hard-earned cash on?

Thanks.
    I personally think that default would be better in all, but that is just me. I'm sure people will recommend buying M4 since it's an all-around gun that is still in par with high tier guns(depends in skills). AKM is good too but, maybe go for M4 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I personally think that default would be better in all, but that is just me. I'm sure people will recommend buying M4 since it's an all-around gun that is still in par with high tier guns(depends in skills). AKM is good too but, maybe go for M4 instead.
    I think I now hve three options - M4, Default Rifle, and Bushmaster ACR.

I actually agree with you on the default rifle. My favorite thing about it is the fact that I can have 10+ completely different looking gun skins (correct me if I'm wrong) by buying just this one.

Right now though, I think M4 would be my safest bet, since it's basically a very balanced gun.

Finally, the Bushmaster ACR, a guy told me it's good at pk and spar, (I'm not sure if he's correct) which are my favorites. I honestly have never sparred in my whole time in graal but I think I've done it in the streets and I like the idea of it.

Even if I have three options, at least I know that I won't regret picking one of them. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Bushmaster ACR isn't good at spar because it deals 7 damage and you can easily be outsmarted by an 8 damage M4.

Well,
    AKM kills fast
    Bushmaster shoots fast
    Default shoots fast
    M4 is an all around but its slow.

I would go for the AKM, even though its slower than Default and the ACR, it kills fast and thats what you want for PK.

Thanks.
    I am pretty conservative person and I would choose m4 since its pretty balanced, good for sparring and basing aswell. Also after a while you can always save some more money and buy attachment for it, that will make this weapon a bit better on some spacious bases. However its not the best choice for pking, im not good at pking at all, but you want something to do besides pk thats my choice

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Thanks.

Here is my suggestions: Buy Bushmaster if you are going to PK a lot since it can kill an enemy very fast, also it has a fast firerate so you can spam it a lot and if you are going to switch to basing it's good for that too.
    M4 is good, but I wouldn't suggest it if your main priority is pking.
    Admins - - ERA