Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Scamming Issue - Trade Tables

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    they could just really make scamming illegal, era has a low player count i'd atleast say they're gonna get around 5-10 every 3 days or less
    The player count is actually pretty decent on weekends...and we actually get a pretty good amount of reports about scammers, and that’s just from people who don’t know that it’s legal to scam... if scamming was made illegal, we would probably get swarmed by those reports. Plus, it’s pretty difficult to get evidence of a scam.

How about making sure trade tables is a secure and safe place for players so nobody would complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Juaan N View Post
    How about making sure trade tables is a secure and safe place for players so nobody would complain.
    Y e s this

I like the ideas you’re providing. They sound like it would really help to inform players on the ways scammers do their thing. Unfortunately I don’t think it will stop it as people are greedy by nature, and since this is a game which has a lot of kids in it it will be harder to be able to completely make it disappear even by making its illegal.

no ones cares if your dumb enough that someone can and will scam you thats your fault not players not admins yours