Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scamming Issue - Trade Tables

Scamming Issue - Trade Tables

Players all over trade have been getting scammed over and over and it sucks to know that admins aren't finding ways to atleast try to stop scamming besides those 2 messages that you get when entering trade which I'm pretty sure, no one reads at this point.

They should implement features such as:
    • item text overlap so that item text does not get blocked off by an item or emoticon.
    • a room explaining scam methods to new players so they can avoid being scammed.

It's really annoying to see all these desperate scammers all over so I hope stuff like this and more gets added to stop players from getting their hard-worked items taken away from them.

No need for all that cause you can get scammed in many ways

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    No. The trading tables were implemented, because a few, Low IQ children complained about scamming.

It is YOUR fault if you get scammed.
    If you are incompetent enough not to realize that you AREN'T getting scammed, you should not be trading.
    ???
    I don’t see why admins wouldn’t help players with this issue especially when most players are children. It only takes a few mins to implement this(they could ask players for the modern ways of scams or search on the forums).

Instead of sheltering these "children" and giving them a quick and easy solution to slight problems in life, let them be scammed. They will learn not to do it again.

I mean hell, let's give all new comers 200k for a brand new gun, because they are killed often.

Those people need to grow up and deal with it.

I was "scammed" around 5k tro, which was all I had back in the day, due to a crappy phone. I was messing around and lost it all. Didn't see me complain about the trading tables.
    I looked at my balls and earned it back.
    The hell u comparing giving out guns for free to getting scammed. There’s literally no harm with adding it you’re being butthurt

That's what I thought. You came back with nothing. Run along now.
    Lmaoo what

No. The trading tables were implemented, because a few, Low IQ children complained about scamming.

It is YOUR fault if you get scammed.
    If you are incompetent enough not to realize that you AREN'T getting scammed, you should not be trading.
    What he said. Not being rude. It's the truth.
    Trades world is hard nowadays

You make no sense chocofly. I have no idea where you got the information that, “trading tables were implemented, because a few, Low IQ children complained about scamming.” However, to a point I can agree that it is the “children” fault. But, to me, it appears it has become more about victim blaming. It was not like the people getting scammed was asking for it. The calling of “incompetent” and similar popular views, suggests the siding with scammers.
    You present a warped view. “Sheltering” to me would be admins proactively chasing down scammers, removing scammed items, giving it back to victims then to jail the culprits.
    And learn to do not what again??? Is it truly a sin to be scammed, do you expect them to constantly pre-emptively weary of devious practices and to know that they will be at most risk of taken advantage of. And yet be simply called as “incompetent” by other on lookers.
    This introduction, to compare implementing very basic measures to protect people at trade place to giving 200k guns away is flawed and a slippery slope. You are seriously comparing the destruction of the economics of guns to what imaginary says something that, “literally [does] no harm.”
    I don’t understand this sudden awakening of yours or this satisfaction of being, “scammed around 5k tro,” and “looking at [your] balls and earning it back.” Perhaps you feel ok about it, but if you would ask the majority of graal players they would agree being scammed at sucks.
    What I wanted to say is the attitude of “deal with it” and so be it is very sinister thought. I only see flack towards people getting scammed but nothing towards scammers. This rationalisation to accept the daily scamming in graal is very twisted.
    Of course implementing an anti scam initiative would not suddenly cause all scams to disappear. Greed is very much a part of the nature of trade place. But are you seriously going to criticise suggestions like to add, “item text overlap so that item text does not get blocked off by an item or emoticon.” I for one think it would be a good step to protecting people of the trading community. A step of which literally requires NO EFFORT to add and can help so much.

When ur trading be smart, don't act fast and make sure to look at ur table. It's hard to believe that players are still getting scammed in this game.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I NEVER GET SCAMMED because I dont pay for anything in trades

graal is easy if you have a daddy/sugar daddy in-game

- - - Updated - - -

Also I feel bad for all those who get scammed

- - - Updated - - -

and yes it may be your fault if you get scammed TBH.

but sometimes the scammers are just really good they do tricks you know glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    I NEVER GET SCAMMED because I dont pay for anything in trades

graal is easy if you have a daddy/sugar daddy in-game

- - - Updated - - -

Also I feel bad for all those who get scammed

- - - Updated - - -

and yes it may be your fault if you get scammed TBH.

but sometimes the scammers are just really good they do tricks you know glitches
    Yeah @ the glitches part.
    I’ve been looking for sugar auntie my whole pixilated life but I couldn’t find any