Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scamming Issue - Trade Tables

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yeah @ the glitches part.
    I’ve been looking for sugar auntie my whole pixilated life but I couldn’t find any
    XD I dont think sugar mommies exist
    thats why I got a daddy
    who cares about the gender.....when you are given gralats and items

If you think scamming with trade tables is a nightmare you would have hated the game when dropping was allowed.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    XD I dont think sugar mommies exist
    thats why I got a daddy
    who cares about the gender.....when you are given gralats and items
    Sugar daddies are creeps while sugar Auntie would give u supers AND feed u. Isn’t that nice

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Sugar daddies are creeps while sugar Auntie would give u supers AND feed u. Isn’t that nice
    TBH I dont like that... i dont want them to feel like family
    Well my sugar daddy is perverted xD at least he doesn't sexually harass me

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I really do hope the staff punish those who abuse trade tables like glitching... its really hard to tell

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    TBH I dont like that... i dont want them to feel like family
    Well my sugar daddy is perverted xD at least he doesn't sexually harass me

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I really do hope the staff punish those who abuse trade tables like glitching... it's really hard to tell
    glitching itself is illegal, so they are already being punished for that once caught,
    as for a measure to prevent scamming, teaching new players the methods of scamming are like telling someone to write the whole Pi sequence, there are infinite ways of scamming and no one can prevent that. So it seems like removing the whole trade system and preventing everyone from trading stops scamming, even that can be circumvented.
    Moreover, the only thing staff can do is fix people's chats with the overlapping text.
    I'm not on the side of scamming, and it might be a bit dark to say but I do think that it's a good thing someone gets scammed, of course not the part where you lose your hard-earned items, but the part where you will learn not to trust people randomly, and know how to deal with situations, experiencing losses is important and helpful for real life situations.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    That's what I thought. You came back with nothing. Run along now.
    who hurt you
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

If scamming were to be considered illegal, it would be disastrous. Staff members concerning the trading system would be more in numbers. I believe, another group of staffs are specified to manage the issues and difficulties apart from the Player Relations team itself.

Providing warnings regarding scam preventions are enough to regulate the trade tables. Committing with the cautionary advice is your own responsibility. You are responsible for trading. If you are allowed to report a scam though, more staffs would be required to work on another extent of field.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If scamming were to be considered illegal, it would be disastrous. Staff members concerning the trading system would be more in numbers. I believe, another group of staffs are specified to manage the issues and difficulties apart from the Player Relations team itself.

Providing warnings regarding scam preventions are enough to regulate the trade tables. Committing with the cautionary advice is your own responsibility. You are responsible for trading. If you are allowed to report a scam though, more staffs would be required to work on another extent of field.
    Uh yes but we’re more likely talking about how to improve the trade system

They should legit do what Growtopia does when you first play the game. It teaches you about scamming and all the possible ways you can get scammed and how to prevent it from happening etc. For those wondering I don't play Growtopia

they could just really make scamming illegal, era has a low player count i'd atleast say they're gonna get around 5-10 every 3 days or less
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029