Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes constantly on PC/android app

Game crashes constantly on PC/android app

The game as of about 2-3 weeks now has become unplayable. as soon as the game opens in browser, i freeze into place, nothing else will load, and i have to refresh. nothing changes though.

On my phone, the game just completely closes with an error message. There are a few hours here and there where there are no problems, but a majority of the time, I can't even play the game. I can't be the only one suffering, but I don't see any official postings about it.

I need this solved... I've tried everything.

Fix crash issues for PC players.

^^^

Fix crash issues for PC players.

^^^

I've narrowed down the problem. It happens when certain player sends a gang chat message or i am in the same room with that player. As soon as they come up on my screen, my game freezes or i get disconnected from the app. What the hell is that?

Hey i'm having the same issues. I figured out why it's happening but i dont know WHY it's a problem.

It seems certain people in a gang/ or the server, will crash you. When they send a message, or if you see their player in the same area as you, your game will crash/freeze. same with on my android. when i come into contact with that player, it boots me off the game. RIDICULOUS RIGHT?! what kind of sh*# is this? in all my years of playing this game i havent ever had a problem like this till about 3 weeks ago.

I crash continuously doing nothing.(Im referring to your 1st post.)
    Last edited by Water; 04-29-2018 at 07:54 AM.

maybe it has to do with someone having a broken upload or something. idk? its so annoying. i cant even play with my gang because of it.

I've been reconnecting for 3 hours yet the problem still occurs.

Game is completely unplayable on pc, although it seems that the facebook client is less buggy but crashes still persist.

I like how only a small minority of us are having this problem... it really bites