Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game crashes constantly on PC/android app

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I've had this issue as well, but it usually happens when I'm idle or typing.

This also happened to me on my iPad Mini, but it was likely because it was an outdated device, so I bought an LG GPad F2 (mostly because it runs Android Nougat) and it's been a meager experience.

The game itself runs really nicely, I don't think I have had a lag spike in awhile now (I also have 30-50 ping). I still encounter crashes without a true reason though.

(totally didn't buy a new device just so the admins wouldn't say 'well maybe you're playing on an older device lol n00b')

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    I like how only a small minority of us are having this problem... it really bites
    Would you be able to make a video of it and post it here? Crashing and disconnecting could be caused numerous things. Sometimes it is hard to pin down what exactly causes it.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Big Boss
    This does sounds like an upload image that is causing crashes. Every once in a while there is an image that will crash certain devices any time it loads. It's very hard to track down however, because it generally looks exactly like a normal head or other upload and only causes the crash for certain players. There isn't currently any tool that can help us track it down that I'm aware of, but I'll see if I can think of a way to make one. No guaranteed fix on this but hopefully it's something we can detect with scripts.