hi, i was inactif some times and i came back last week. the first time i used the laser last week i thought something was buged but finaly an other owner of dark matter cannon tell me it was a nerf

so today i ask for a buff on the laser of dark matter cannon
for now the laser deal 3 damage in perfect shape.
u need 4 seconds to kill a full life enemy if he stay in front of u.

the laser can be used at the max potential it can do in base / in fort.

but for now in base a ? ak47 guy ? if u shoot first and the guy stay in the laser and start to shoot u, the ak47 guy kill u and loose less than 2/3 of his life
this laser for now is good to only one thing : heal door (and hope enemy dont have sniper)

the first nerf was to stop the laser to deal damage at flag ( for me its was a logic nerf ) but now we cant deal do anything than heal door because yes this laser shoot many people in same time but to use it u need to :
- find a good place to shoot.
- charge ur laser (preshoot time) because yes the laser after u press fire button the laser shoot after 1 seconde.
- u can shoot in only one direction.
- the laser have a lot of freeze.
- u cant turn urself withtout restart the preshoot time.
- also something only owners know in general is when someone shoot on u, u need to be in always in mouvement or the laser is stoped even if u continue to press the fire button

and after that if u r still alive, you can still hope than the enemy dont turn arround you or just escape of the laser zone and normaly u could kill him (depend of the enemy gun )

but now after all of that conditions, the laser deal only 3 damage and just a ak47 can kill u even if u shoot first so how could we play with that ?

dont think laser is good only to shoot a group of people because if u cant kill one guy how could u kill a group of people

of course the first mode (bullet mode) is good but this is the first laser in game and its regratably to see it is not properly exploited

so i ask to reset the stats before the second nerf or find a solution for balance the laser stats.

Ps: this thread is not a complain about admins or something else this is just a constat of the gun and a proposition for improved it

thx for read this thread and im sorry if my english is bad