Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Revive the Forums

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Awesome :0 :0

Unfortunately the work was stereotypical but there is a large Muslim population in India. So hey They did their part and I thank them for that
    I did the best i could with what i had. Unfortunately most of the graphics department were busy with other projects so we just had to use peoples spare time lol.
    It's the thought that counts though right

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I did the best i could with what i had. Unfortunately most of the graphics department were busy with other projects so we just had to use peoples spare time lol.
    It's the thought that counts though right
    Of course, and as I said beforehand, our religions can both be found being practiced next to each other, I gave India as an example of what I mean. It was an honest mistake and I thank you for your effort.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

These are all good points and ideas. I do agree, the forums should be revived. Sometimes it gets boring because of the lack of people, and once it gets boring it's just a slippery slope downhill from there.
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Can we have an option to reply on people's post and it'd go under the post and not part of the thread? It's annoying to see some people post irrelevant posts that would only derail the thread.

Also, I agree with the dev contest, that'd be great, but like someone said, it would only attract that group to the forums. Well, not only that, but who wants to go on a forum that is filled with ranting? I feel as if the forums is filled with that. (Maybe I am living the past)
    Then there's the issue of not being heard by the staff team through the forums, which has been a huge problem since the birth of the forums.

We need to fix the forums first before advertising.
    You can't really invite someone to your house if it's a mess. (Well you could if you don't care)

An in-game forum is just a terrible idea by the way.

We need more creative contest as well that anyone can do and not to be pay-to-win. (Yes, you darn home design contests. God, so expensive.)
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Can we have an option to reply on people's post and it'd go under the post and not part of the thread? It's annoying to see some people post irrelevant posts that would only derail the thread.

Also, I agree with the dev contest, that'd be great, but like someone said, it would only attract that group to the forums. Well, not only that, but who wants to go on a forum that is filled with ranting? I feel as if the forums is filled with that. (Maybe I am living the past)
    Then there's the issue of not being heard by the staff team through the forums, which has been a huge problem since the birth of the forums.

We need to fix the forums first before advertising.
    You can't really invite someone to your house if it's a mess. (Well you could if you don't care)

An in-game forum is just a terrible idea by the way.

We need more creative contest as well that anyone can do and not to be pay-to-win. (Yes, you darn home design contests. God, so expensive.)
    We need a new webmaster before we can do the thing you're asking about with replies under a post.

What are the requirements for a Webmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Just one:

Don't ask dumb questions like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    You need to be part of "Global Moderator Team" to get the Webmaster promotion
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Just one:

Don't ask dumb questions like this one.
    How may this be a dumb question? I’m asking if there are specific requirements to become a Webmaster. Do they have to learn something technical about the forums? I don’t know their role, geez. Are you assuming that I’m trying to apply for the position? Lmao, I’m just trying to determine if it’s that hard to become a Webmaster so we could revive the forums as we are discussing in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    You need to be part of "Global Moderator Team" to get the Webmaster promotion
    Yeah being in the Mod Team makes it easier or have a better chance to become a Webmaster or a Forum Admin. But you don’t have to be in that particular spot to fill in the position. You could be a staff or a high staff (the better) from another department, but I guess they are looking for the best candidate.