Thread: Revive the Forums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Revive the Forums

there are currently 3 users online.

Its pretty clear that the forums are dying. It's nothing like it was between 2013 and 2015 and its sad to see such a great community die off.
    I have a few suggestions to revive the forums, and Id like to see yours as well.

- Staff AMAs - use the forums as a platform to do staff AMAs that are announced in game. It would be pretty cool to get to know the staff team better, and is a great way for the staff team to be involved with the community.

- More competitions - having more graphic, and other development competitions hosted in the forums would be pretty cool, as long as they are properly advertised in game via announcements or the news.

- Put some effort into actually advertising the forums - a large population of the playerbase wouldnt even have a clue that the forums exist, put some actual effort into advertising them in game

and finally, hire a new Webmaster - Bboy isnt coming back. Hire someone who can actually run the forums. I dont care who it is, i dont care if its tristan, please just hire someone who actually cares about the community and can be involved within the community. It would be lovely to see HW, and other high staff engage themselves within the forum community aswell.

The list is short at the moment but im sure itll be updated.
    Last edited by Casey; 05-01-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020