Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Revive the Forums

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    That would totally be up to Olirus, since he's the Graphics/Horse Admin. But I'll message him and let him know that someone wants a competition for this
    Thank you
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is possible, but there's an event, called Ramadan, coming up in May 16th. Why not have a GFX competition for Ramadan like the one there was for Christmas?
    What are they gonna make? There?s no specific hat we wear during Ramadan or anything special (to wear) but food.

Although we?ve got something called قرقيعان one day during Ramadan where kids wear the traditional clothes and the older ppl give them candy. Similar to Halloween.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Can't believe you're still sticking with this community and game, Casey.
    Especially after what the staff team did to you.
    If it dies, it dies. The problem is not the advertisement of the forums (nothing will spice things up), but rather the people who run it.
    You're still holding onto some childish dream // wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    If it dies, it dies. The problem is not the advertisement of the forums (nothing will spice things up), but rather the people who run it.
    Damn bro what did graal do to you lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I’ve been fangirling Casey a little bit that’s most likely the reason why he wants to stay

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What are they gonna make? There?s no specific hat we wear during Ramadan or anything special (to wear) but food.

Although we?ve got something called قرقيعان one day during Ramadan where kids wear the traditional clothes and the older ppl give them candy. Similar to Halloween.
    - Maamoul (typically Eid treat, I know, but hey, people do make some in Ramadan)
    -thobe (Yes, I understand the thobe (aka dis'ta'sheh) is Arab, not Islamic, but have you noticed that people wear thobes all of a sudden in Ramadan?)
    (Picture of thobe)
     Spoiler

-a Quran
    -Moo'su'ee'eh (aka prayer rug in English) (I'm sorry my spelling may have hurt your eyes. But all posts must be in English. :C)
    -Tehmer (aka dates) mai favorite
    -etc.

- Maamoul (typically Eid treat, I know, but hey, people do make some in Ramadan)
    -thobe (Yes, I understand the thobe (aka dis'ta'sheh) is Arab, not Islamic, but have you noticed that people wear thobes all of a sudden in Ramadan?)
    (Picture of thobe)
     Spoiler

-a Quran
    -Moo'su'ee'eh (aka prayer rug in English) (I'm sorry my spelling may have hurt your eyes. But all posts must be in English. :C)
    -etc.
    There’s alrdy deshdasha in Razface’s shop
    -I don’t think adding Quran would be a good idea
    So it’d basically be all food related but idk who would make a good looking date hat without making it look like khara https://goo.gl/images/ANi7YF

(Picture of thobe)
     Spoiler

-a Quran
    -etc.
    we eat maamul at easter too, so it's not really an event food
    i think there was a praying rug last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    There?s alrdy deshdasha in Razface?s shop
    -I don?t think adding Quran would be a good idea
    So it?d basically be all food related but idk who would make a good looking date hat without making it look like khara https://goo.gl/images/ANi7YF
    translation of khara is poop.
    and also 1 GFX competition won't bring back everyone, it will only attract people who GFX, we should make a poll on what are the most favorite section in era-go, i personally prefer Off-topic and Future Improvements, this way we can clean up the forums a bit, removing some unused sections and adding new ones. and that's only the beginning, then to attract the crowd we first need them to register, just so they can meet the forums, as in find out about it, which is where advertizing comes, and that by ingame and social media. Second we need to show that the forums can be useful for the players, meaning we can add a tab to the page saying "Toonslab support" rather than telling each and everyone the site name.
    instead of having a thread sharing the rules and consequences and upload rules, have a tab on the top of the page to show them all, at the same page, with of course some quick shortcuts to find the Q&As such as Q:"my friend scammed me, what do I do?" A: Scamming is legal bla bla bla but if he used some sort of balbalbalbalba".
    I just hate how clunky and untidy the forum is, removing old closed threads that are outdated is a start.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

just let the forums die

Well scratch out the Ramadan idea Ramadan's next week