Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Revive the Forums

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I'd love to see the forums more active. Staff AMA's sound pretty fun (besides the inevitable "make me adiam pl0z"), and could help more people see that staff members are actual people too. More competitions would be great, but it'd be up to the departments to judge them in addition to real life and other staff work. I don't think Homeless Witch likes to update the news for little things, so we probably couldn't announce competitions in the news, but if we do them enough, maybe we could push for a new menu icon with a list of active competitions with links to the rules and submission info and all that.
    youre right, HW doesnt like updating the news for less important things, it would be nice to see more updates in it but whatever. i like the idea of a menu icon though
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Ikr the forums rn are so sad but I can?t think of any ideas on my own since I have an IQ of around 80.

I honestly recommend speaking to Tricky about becoming the Head Moderator as she truly loves the community and I remember seeing her online at the oddest times of day- meaning she truly enjoys her role.

However, before speaking to Tricky about future enrollment, I recommend apologizing to her about being banned as she is very upset that someone would ban her after all she did for the Forums.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I honestly recommend speaking to Tricky about becoming the Head Moderator as she truly loves the community and I remember seeing her online at the oddest times of day- meaning she truly enjoys her role.

However, before speaking to Tricky about future enrollment, I recommend apologizing to her about being banned as she is very upset that someone would ban her after all she did for the Forums.
    hard agree

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    hard agree
    Pardon?

Revive the Forums

Pardon?
    Lmao he agrees with your statement. Btw it kinda made it seem like youre a suck up lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned

I've never met Tricky, nor do I know why she was banned or whatever, so I can't really say anything about that...but I do plan on trying to speak to Homeless Witch and other staff members on what we can do about getting the forums more active.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I've never met Tricky, nor do I know why she was banned or whatever, so I can't really say anything about that...but I do plan on trying to speak to Homeless Witch and other staff members on what we can do about getting the forums more active.
    appreciated, if you could get HW to input into this thread then youll be my hero xx

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Lmao he agrees with your statement. Btw it kinda made it seem like youre a suck up lol
    Well, would you have taken me seriously if I said, "hir3 m3 plz I'm Suppp3r dUpEr acTiV3."?

Plus I need to revive Madness fam

3 users only!!! Wow.......well there is corruption spreading all over graal and its making players quit so new ideas being implemented isn't going to solve anything unless we fix the corruption in graal overall

(Although I don't mind another Gfx contest as I am bored asf)
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school