Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Revive the Forums

We can only depend on the staff team to do that work, in my opinion.
    Viewing the staff team as of now, you can tell that those involved in the forums are not engaging in the forums anymore. Most of the staffs who are usually active in the forums are gone too.
    - There is no Head Moderator.
    - Webmaster is inactive.
    - The higher staffs in the development team used to host competitions, games, events and other fun things. (e.g. Storm) They gone.
    - Other staff members who connect with the people in the forums are gone as well.
    - Newspaper staffs, where ya at? You guys are the heart of this forum, don't only stay inside the game. None of them posts competitions and news in the forums anymore. They're all in-game now. (Should allow them to host something like games/events in the forums with in-game prizes). Apparently, all of them are in-game staffs too so they tend to spend more time with administering in that area, than making good quality content.

Maybe most of the staffs are busy with school and exams. It's understandable and pretty sure right after all of that forum's going to be active again.

bring back the forums achievements ingame

I have an idea. Someone should announce saying. "If we can get 1000 members on era-go.com online at the same time, we'll give you a Free EC!"
    Very unlikely. Because ever since HomelessWitch has been manager there's been none.

Oh well...

I'll see what we can do about advertising the forums a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I'll see what we can do about advertising the forums a bit more.
    Update the billboards around the Map for a start

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    Update the billboards around the Map for a start
    Put a statue or billboard at start
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

We need like rewards so ppl will start joining. Would be nice if we had like how many hours we have been on Era go. I know this will increase people afking but cmon...the forums is dying. Example:

1) After joining you get a free item ( like a hug item or something that's cheap for trade tables.

2) After hitting 1k/2k/3k/4k posts you get a item

3) Hitting 10 hours you get a item, 50 hours, 100, 150,210,250 etc

Increasing competitions like:

1) Creative story comps

2) Gani, graphic comps

3) Best house comps

4) Best moments on era comps

5) A joke competition

6) The best character appearance on era comp

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    We need like rewards so ppl will start joining. Would be nice if we had like how many hours we have been on Era go. I know this will increase people afking but cmon...the forums is dying. Example:

1) After joining you get a free item ( like a hug item or something that's cheap for trade tables.

2) After hitting 1k/2k/3k/4k posts you get a item

3) Hitting 10 hours you get a item, 50 hours, 100, 150,210,250 etc

Increasing competitions like:

1) Creative story comps

2) Gani, graphic comps

3) Best house comps

4) Best moments on era comps

5) A joke competition

6) The best character appearance on era comp
    We considered getting rewards when reaching specific post counts in the past but Im not sure what happened with that. Also I don't think getting an item for joining will do much since the majority of members will leave after registering. I'll see what we can do about possible rewards though.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    We considered getting rewards when reaching specific post counts in the past but Im not sure what happened with that. Also I don't think getting an item for joining will do much since the majority of members will leave after registering. I'll see what we can do about possible rewards though.

I was thinking like that free register item would grab their attention, with that it will make them see that there are many other rewards available so they'll try being active.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    So we’re starting some discussion amongst staff members on how we can revive the forums. From this thread so far, I see y’all want things like increased staff activity, more competitions and forum events, and maybe like in game items for forum achievements and stuff. Any and all ideas are certainly welcome, so let’s hear them.

(Disclaimer: I’m not super sure how possible it would be to do the whole in game items things, we would need to ask to a developer when they have the time, as well as get approval for all this)