Thread: More forum comps that aren't always GFX

Leveler

More forum comps that aren't always GFX

(move this if it is in the wrong section not entirely sure where it goes)
    Literally 95% of competitions are for GFX.
    I think we need some competitions besides GFX since GFX get the comps all the time and get to see there work in game would be cool if you could upload levels you make for a house and ganis to like your inventory or something
    Some competitions like make the best make inside levels and like best 3 are chosen and each given like 5k gralats and an ec then the interior is added inside the game and like sfx top 3 are added to guns that would fit with them or items or something

Yea basically I'm saying I feel like GFX gets to much and we need some more other competitions and stuff I think the last thing that was close to a level competition was in like Halloween of 2015 I think when SNK had ppl decorate there home sin Era which is as close to making levels for a comp Era has been sadly
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

some sort of level competition would be cool, like whoever makes the best inside levels gets it added to one of the locked houses ingame
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    some sort of level competition would be cool, like whoever makes the best inside levels gets it added to one of the locked houses ingame
    ya smth like this ^ or like a shop and people have like 2 weeks to submit levels and like 5 are awaded like 20k gralats and they are added as inside house levels
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Banned
    Would be neat, like LordBryson's house around where the lunar new year stuff was. Or a contest for the best house level (not like furniture and decorations and all that), and the winner(s) could get their template sold in a shop or something

I think seasonal house competitions should make a return, UTMR did that back in the day and a lot of players were involved back then.

Leveler
    The 2 post above ^

I think the main reason why GFX gets many competitions is because it somewhat involves oyrher players other than the ones that compete in it. Like the hats/furniture/melees are sold if you win the price. I think that if there was to be other competitions it would be something like SFX or Gani since those can be added in game for something fun for the community.

- best race map for LAT ? winner gets 2 ecs and some gralats, plus it can be added as an event.
    - best original music track for SFX? no copyrights and no stealing from youtube winner gets prize and music added to astro and Zroom
    - best dance animation for Gani? prize + dance will be sold or added for free to the game
    - best event idea for players? given detailed description of a new event and if it is formed well it goes through and might be an actual event.
    - best Graal story for players? the best story to follow the specific subject gets his story added to newspaper and graal cash, can be hosted each month or 2.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I was gonna say that. Agree