Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VIP dragon

VIP dragon

So we all know that there is a new vip which is a dragon useless morph ended up being dumped like any other morph it came with 4 colors ok so its completely useless and just nah wouldn?t it be better to add a breathing fire mode or a show off or maybe allow us to shoot fire like just small range fire breath that deal 2 or 3 dmg with burning effect like melee but fire breath. Please be more creative whoever do vips put some effort or just don?t make items

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The idea of VIP is the perks, revive, unlimited ammo, faster sprint and etc. The item which comes along with the vip is a bonus little fun item. But everyone expects it to be OP and amazing. remember vip is 7500 a month...

They are lazy

나의 LG-F750K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    The idea of VIP is the perks, revive, unlimited ammo, faster sprint and etc. The item which comes along with the vip is a bonus little fun item. But everyone expects it to be OP and amazing. remember vip is 7500 a month...
    I agree, but they used to be better before, now 2 times out of 3, it's a morph

If you guys come up with viable ideas for VIP which aren't over the top for how much the item is actually worth, we will be happy to make it.

Guns are a no

I'm sad I missed Tzek

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post
    If you guys come up with viable ideas for VIP which aren't over the top for how much the item is actually worth, we will be happy to make it.

Guns are a no
    Add breathing fire it will be 2dmg or 3 with burning effect melee range its basically a melee but a fire breath since its a dragon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VIP dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post

Guns are a no
    We feed yall with ideas all the time but you guys always make the lower class ideas because they dont take a lot of time to develop and VIP is never your top priority
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    We feed yall with ideas all the time but you guys always make the lower class ideas because they dont take a lot of time to develop and VIP is never your top priority
    What are some of the ideas which are also viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    If I’m honest all I have seen being given as an idea is a melee or heal melee, both of which are very general and generic ideas :0