Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VIP dragon

Instead of that how about vip quest every 3 months so 4 vip items a year, maybe better quality items than just reskins like the switch blade? Can others give feedback on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post
    If you guys come up with viable ideas for VIP which aren't over the top for how much the item is actually worth, we will be happy to make it.

Guns are a no
    Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Instead of that how about vip quest every 3 months so 4 vip items a year, maybe better quality items than just reskins like the switch blade? Can others give feedback on this?

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk
    Problem with that is after all the perks you'll be playing a quest that's worth anything from 50 to 0 gralats, which doesn't warrant a quest.

Be mindful of how much the item is worth

VIP should also give you a decent gun as a baseline perk for maintaining a subscription. Like a rental. I would like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    VIP should also give you a decent gun as a baseline perk for maintaining a subscription. Like a rental. I would like that.
    Too much for too little, + I said no guns. You have got to realise after all the perks there is no room for anything out of this world, the VIP items are just like a little bonus for example, morphs.

Too much for too little, + I said no guns. You have got to realise after all the perks there is no room for anything out of this world, the VIP items are just like a little bonus for example, morphs.
    Is an instrument too much?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I thought you meant permanent guns, + vip is too little for too much. Unlimited ammo purchases are too little for too much. Death revive is too little for too much. Because freebies are so frequent. Every time I log on, "Here's a few free items, thanks for playing!"

TL;DR Make VIP worth it's price or make revive and unlimited ammo worth their prices. Because neither are anywhere close.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I thought you meant permanent guns, + vip is too little for too much. Unlimited ammo purchases are too little for too much. Death revive is too little for too much. Because freebies are so frequent. Every time I log on, "Here's a few free items, thanks for playing!"

TL;DR Make VIP worth it's price or make revive and unlimited ammo worth their prices. Because neither are anywhere close.
    The more I see complaints about the VIP items, the more I think it needs to return to a seasonal item to match a theme for the season. When you have a monthly VIP item it is something that is expected to be simple as to not waste creative ideas that could be used for something more important than a free monthly item for players who like the benefits of VIP.

If you don't consider VIP worth buying for the benefits don't buy VIP. It will always be a simple item.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Is an instrument too much?
    You can't expect to get an instrument every month. If 1 instrument is released a year I think that is fair.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

The consistency of the death revive and unlimited ammo are definitely worth the price, especially for people who base - not to mention that the perfect condition guns is a highly valued perk. Along with this you get colours which sure, don't really impact much but an item on top of this is way over 7500. Compare it to what you could buy in a holiday shop - VIP items won't be on par with auction items.

An automobile would do nicely.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I remember back in June last year a motorcycle was in development for vip
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com