Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: VIP dragon

im not really certain what you get from the VIP subscription anymore but I think it would be cool to maybe get a hat or gas mask? maybe a free small/medium furniture item. also another thought is if you keep VIP for a whole year you can get a larger prize. incentivizes people to keep paying for it. examples could be a reskin, a gun, a body, maybe a free custom upload?
    heyhey

Gas masks have been done in the past, so I could see it happening again. One of our newest graphics admins(Trinity) makes amazing gas masks so it could possibly be a future VIP perk.

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    Vip is not about the item perk. Remember the item has to be worth what’s paid for. Revive alone without vip is like 3k a month, unlimited ammo is about another, that’s 6k. So 1.5k (about) is going into the other stuff.

VIP dragon

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    Vip is not about the item perk. Remember the item has to be worth what?s paid for. Revive alone without vip is like 3k a month, unlimited ammo is about another, that?s 6k. So 1.5k (about) is going into the other stuff.
    Now that wouldnt make sense at all considering we have received cars in the past which are around 3k and gas masks that are usable which would be worth 5k.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

more costumes ideas please (matching hat and body or hat and item). the police outfit and the pirate gas mask and dagger were 2 of the best VIP items ever given
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    more costumes ideas please (matching hat and body or hat and item). the police outfit and the pirate gas mask and dagger were 2 of the best VIP items ever given
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I second this.

I love it. Cosmetics don't change the structure of the game in any way, and it's likely a safer lead than a weapon or melee (although those would be cool, I was a massive fan of the Sword + Shield).

Sometimes simplicity is better than elaboration. Having a gas mask or simple outfit (maybe an outfit associated with Speedy's Pizza) over a dragon morph that'll sleep in my inventory simply justifies the uses that VIP can extend to, and thereby, encouraging others to purchase it. I have friends who log on once a month for VIP just for the item.

Was also thinking there could be a justified theme for every month (or season if it gets overwhelming).

For example, May is actually named after (two) goddesses by the alias of 'Maia'.

The Greek Goddess Maia was the mother of Hermes, and was one of the Pleiades (who basically seduced the OG gods like Zeus and had kids).
    The Roman Goddess Maia doesn't have a lot of information other than she was a fertility goddess and the mother of Mercury. But he is commonly associated with 'growth' and spring'.

Also could've done something really cool with Cinco De Mayo VIP, maybe like a bandolon or a tambora.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discredit the VIP crew for what they've done as of now, but it could have that 'umph' effect even if it's just a perk.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 05-11-2018 at 09:39 PM.