Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: confess something/tell us a secret (SAD THREAD)

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I?m transgender
    Are t shots expensive

OK since more people are posting on here I would like you to say

I'm not looking for anyone's pity
    this is the closest to telling someone about my illness
     Spoiler

I have anorexia and it's been really f (1!9#*#&ing up with me
    I really don't plan on recovering at all. I don't want to but I do miss being able to eat normal meals. not count the calories on my head every time I eat. not restrict under 700 ff*#*#*#ing calories daily (by the way somega people with anorexia high restrict of course)

My family has noticed my rapid weight loss and my mom is telling me to eat more but ofc I'd lie by saying I ate a ton before I got home

I do not wish this upon anyone and it really ticks me off when some people say "omggg I wish I had an eating disorder" SHUT UP I'LL EAT YOU BUT HUMANS ARE PROBABLY 10K+ CALS ok I feel bad making jokes about my eating disorder but hey I need to cope

Ok so my sad story is pretty much me crushing on a girl for 7 months straight and she rejected me
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    Are t shots expensive

Spoiler

I really don't plan on recovering at all. I don't want to but I do miss being able to eat normal meals. not count the calories on my head every time I eat. not restrict under 700 ff*#*#*#ing calories daily (by the way somega people with anorexia high restrict of course)

My family has noticed my rapid weight loss and my mom is telling me to eat more but ofc I'd lie by saying I ate a ton before I got home

I do not wish this upon anyone and it really ticks me off when some people say "omggg I wish I had an eating disorder" SHUT UP I'LL EAT YOU BUT HUMANS ARE PROBABLY 10K+ CALS ok I feel bad making jokes about my eating disorder but hey I need to cope
    T shots are cheap and are covered by health care until I?m 25.

Spoiler
    I feel you in terms of having an ED, I have bulimia. Even though it?s not as serious as anorexia in terms of short-term health consequences, it?s still a living hell that I wouldn?t wish upon anyone. It?s unfortunate that you don?t want to recover but I understand.

T shots are cheap and are covered by health care until I?m 25.

Spoiler
    I feel you in terms of having an ED, I have bulimia. Even though it?s not as serious as anorexia in terms of short-term health consequences, it?s still a living hell that I wouldn?t wish upon anyone. It?s unfortunate that you don?t want to recover but I understand.
    by the way are you MtF? Also is it OK if I ask something I hope it doesn't offend you
    So once you start taking t shots will you get periods? xD because I read that FtM lose their periods

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that and no eating disorder is "less serious" than the other
    All are deadly

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    by the way are you MtF? Also is it OK if I ask something I hope it doesn't offend you
    So once you start taking t shots will you get periods? xD because I read that FtM lose their periods

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that and no eating disorder is "less serious" than the other
    All are deadly
     Spoiler
    I’m FtM but I rarely get a period. (Idk if it’s due to my ED or what). But yeah, otherwise I’d lose it when I go on T.

Thank you for saying that no ED is less serious than the other; it seems that even amongst most ED people on another forum that I’m on, they seem to think that anorexia is the worst and many people of course glorify it to no end.

You still have a chance to survive even if you have anorexia

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
     Spoiler
    With what he said, I forgot to mention that I think my mom had an eating disorder as a teenager (she was severely underweight but was never diagonsed), and she managed to “get better”, to some extent. Of course you never fully recover, and she even to this day eats very abnormally, but she was able to raise 3 kids and work, despite her problems.

I’ve been off my antidepressants for 2 months now so I’m not obviously not the best person to take advice from, but i just thought I’d share

I don’t know how long you’ve had your ED for, but I’d honestly suggest making small steps toward “recovery”. Even if you never fully recover, it’ll save both you and your family a lot of heartache down the road.

I believe my mother’s ED behaviours have played some role in her current kidney, liver, and overall health problems. She was struggling for years, and actually even raising us she had many ED-like behaviours. She’s only 43 yet her body is already having severe problems that most people don’t get unless they’re 70+. Keep in mind that the damage that’s likely the result of her undiagnosed ED was not from several years of these behaviours, but from around 25 or so years of it.

I’m not trying to scare to into recovery, I just thought I’d share this so you’re aware of how things might end up turning out if you don’t recover.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 05-06-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Anyways im in a pretty messed up situation, my school grades are fine, my friends are fine, but theres this one thing.

I was speaking with this girl since March, we got together and you know, she became my "girlfriend".

Now, whats the problem? The problem is that her mother doesnt want her daughter to talk to me, to like be my gf.

We could hold our relationship in secret but her friends always go and tell her mother everything she does.

Then we started to talk by phone, it was ok but not really like talking in person, so what we did was basically start to talk in school again, which led to crappy results.

And a few days passed, until she saw me speaking with another girl, although the girl was my friend, but the thing is that she doesnt understand that, she became so sad.

So now im here sitting and trying to figure out what to do.

Are t shots expensive

Spoiler

Spoiler
    With what he said, I forgot to mention that I think my mom had an eating disorder as a teenager (she was severely underweight but was never diagonsed), and she managed to “get better”, to some extent. Of course you never fully recover, and she even to this day eats very abnormally, but she was able to raise 3 kids and work, despite her problems.

I’ve been off my antidepressants for 2 months now so I’m not obviously not the best person to take advice from, but i just thought I’d share

I don’t know how long you’ve had your ED for, but I’d honestly suggest making small steps toward “recovery”. Even if you never fully recover, it’ll save both you and your family a lot of heartache down the road.

I believe my mother’s ED behaviours have played some role in her current kidney, liver, and overall health problems. She was struggling for years, and actually even raising us she had many ED-like behaviours. She’s only 43 yet her body is already having severe problems that most people don’t get unless they’re 70+. Keep in mind that the damage that’s likely the result of her undiagnosed ED was not from several years of these behaviours, but from around 25 or so years of it.

I’m not trying to scare to into recovery, I just thought I’d share this so you’re aware of how things might end up turning out if you don’t recover.
    Thank you for this Chopsticks but thinking about recovery just freaks me out/: but soon I'll try hopefully I'll be able to open up to someone irl
    Also about your mom that's really sad . I hope she feels better
    U too. I hope you'll be able to recover from your ED

And which forums do you visit? Because no one on mpa is like that.. by the way I really hate mpas name lol wish they change it
    Luckily everyone there hates "pro-anas".. still a weird name

- - - Updated - - -

O in case if you get confused when I mentioned mpa it was when you talked about people glorifying anorexia

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Thank you for this Chopsticks but thinking about recovery just freaks me out/: but soon I'll try hopefully I'll be able to open up to someone irl
    Also about your mom that's really sad . I hope she feels better
    U too. I hope you'll be able to recover from your ED

And which forums do you visit? Because no one on mpa is like that.. by the way I really hate mpas name lol wish they change it
    Luckily everyone there hates "pro-anas".. still a weird name

- - - Updated - - -

O in case if you get confused when I mentioned mpa it was when you talked about people glorifying anorexia
     Spoiler
    Btw, it was mpa. It was back in 2016 idk if it’s since changed, but all ik is I got into a kik group with people and they didn’t have any warning or anything, but they mean-spo’d me. I’m just too afraid to log back on tbh. 1. Cuz of the ppl who offer a “kind and supporting group” in kik, and 2. Tbh it triggers me to binge/purge to no end.

Tbh recovery from any illness is hard, but you’ve just gotta find what strength you have inside you to move forward (what ever little stregth that may be.) it’s going to be hard no doubt, but you can do it! I recovered once for 6 months but relaped around Christmas 2016. What you’ve got to make sure of is that you have support (whether they be people online, family members, etc.), because those are the people who will really help guide you in the right direction.

I know a friend I made on mpa who attempted to guide me in the right direction, yet would go and post about their recent binges and stuff. I know they were just trying to help, but it was rather hypocritical of them and it triggered me back into my habits.

Overall though, I know you can recover, you’ve just gotta stick with it. You can’t let minor (or even major) setbacks keep you from living the life you most definitely deserve to live. I know you can do it. Never give up hope no matter how slim that hope may seem to be.

Also, if you do decide to recover, I’d HIGHLY recommend getting off mpa and any other ED site(s). I know it seems like a great place to get recovery advice and whatnot, but for me at least, it was just too tempting to click on the old sub forums I used to go on, triggering me back into my old habits.

Whilst I only recovered for 6 months, this is largely to due to the fact that I started drinking alcohol excessively, and doing other things that aren’t good for me. When in my sober mind, I look back at all the wasted years (of what I can remember due to blackouts and such), and I extremely regret it. I don’t want anyone to grow up feeling the way that I do now.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 05-06-2018 at 10:22 AM.