Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: confess something/tell us a secret (SAD THREAD)

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
     Spoiler
    Btw, it was mpa. It was back in 2016 idk if it’s since changed, but all ik is I got into a kik group with people and they didn’t have any warning or anything, but they mean-spo’d me. I’m just too afraid to log back on tbh. 1. Cuz of the ppl who offer a “kind and supporting group” in kik, and 2. Tbh it triggers me to binge/purge to no end.

Tbh recovery from any illness is hard, but you’ve just gotta find what strength you have inside you to move forward (what ever little stregth that may be.) it’s going to be hard no doubt, but you can do it! I recovered once for 6 months but relaped around Christmas 2016. What you’ve got to make sure of is that you have support (whether they be people online, family members, etc.), because those are the people who will really help guide you in the right direction.

I know a friend I made on mpa who attempted to guide me in the right direction, yet would go and post about their recent binges and stuff. I know they were just trying to help, but it was rather hypocritical of them and it triggered me back into my habits.

Overall though, I know you can recover, you’ve just gotta stick with it. You can’t let minor (or even major) setbacks keep you from living the life you most definitely deserve to live. I know you can do it. Never give up hope no matter how slim that hope may seem to be.

Also, if you do decide to recover, I’d HIGHLY recommend getting off mpa and any other ED site(s). I know it seems like a great place to get recovery advice and whatnot, but for me at least, it was just too tempting to click on the old sub forums I used to go on, triggering me back into my old habits.

Whilst I only recovered for 6 months, this is largely to due to the fact that I started drinking alcohol excessively, and doing other things that aren’t good for me. When in my sober mind, I look back at all the wasted years (of what I can remember due to blackouts and such), and I extremely regret it. I don’t want anyone to grow up feeling the way that I do now.
    I'm crying right now not even kidding
    Thank you so much Chopsticks do you realize howhat amazing are the words you said?
    I'll still think about recovery.. I'll try to "stay safe"

About the friends guiding you but they also have an ED
    I fakkcijngg agree with you so much
    That's one of the reasons why I left the "ed instagram"
    Honestly its like they want to be the sickest

Thnx for the advice bud <3i love you take care

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    I have health problems.
    It's okay bro <3
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    Are t shots expensive

OK since more people are posting on here I would like you to say

I'm not looking for anyone's pity
    this is the closest to telling someone about my illness
     Spoiler

I have anorexia and it's been really f (1!9#*#&ing up with me
    I really don't plan on recovering at all. I don't want to but I do miss being able to eat normal meals. not count the calories on my head every time I eat. not restrict under 700 ff*#*#*#ing calories daily (by the way somega people with anorexia high restrict of course)

My family has noticed my rapid weight loss and my mom is telling me to eat more but ofc I'd lie by saying I ate a ton before I got home

I do not wish this upon anyone and it really ticks me off when some people say "omggg I wish I had an eating disorder" SHUT UP I'LL EAT YOU BUT HUMANS ARE PROBABLY 10K+ CALS ok I feel bad making jokes about my eating disorder but hey I need to cope
    I watched "To the bone" on netflix about anorexia and all I can say is that I hope you can get well soon, up and healthy!

As for me, I loved someone who I wasn't supposed to love, and now I don't think I'll ever see them again, and that person doesn't even know that I had feelings towards them. I of course regret not doing anything but then again in 2 days I've lost a lot of people I care about, and that person is one of them. I still look at pictures I had taken with them thinking what other ways this could have gone.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Ive been seriously dating my girlfriend for over a year and her ex boyfriend told her mom that I'm a druggy and that I'm abusive (none of which is true) because he wants to get back together and he's known their family forever. So now p much her mom told me to never talk to her daughter again...
    heyhey

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I?m transgender
    Me thinks you are transsexual because you had surgery or something

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I'm crying right now not even kidding
    Thank you so much Chopsticks do you realize howhat amazing are the words you said?
    I'll still think about recovery.. I'll try to "stay safe"

About the friends guiding you but they also have an ED
    I fakkcijngg agree with you so much
    That's one of the reasons why I left the "ed instagram"
    Honestly its like they want to be the sickest

Thnx for the advice bud <3i love you take care
    ^^<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Me thinks you are transsexual because you had surgery or something
    I’ve not yet had any surgeries, sadly

Have you tried visiting a therapist ? @ the owner of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Have you tried visiting a therapist ? @ the owner of this thread
    NO WAY I'LL BE FORCED TO RECOVER THEN. I THINK they could do that since I'm only 15 (a minor)
    Plus my ma doesn't know about this. But lately she has been getting suspicious of me

I'd rather reveal myself on here than recover. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Also everyone's love stories here are making me sad

NO WAY I'LL BE FORCED TO RECOVER THEN. I THINK they could do that since I'm only 15 (a minor)
    Plus my ma doesn't know about this. But lately she has been getting suspicious of me

I'd rather reveal myself on here than recover. I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Also everyone's love stories here are making me sad
    Force you? Don’t know how’d they force you but it’s better than dying of starvation.

It’s ok not everyone here had a love story. Some prefer to be alone :>

Veteran
    lol my life is better than all of you

haha