Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I was not auto released from jail.

I'm not tryna pick a fight but you're the one who called me dirty minded and ignorant. Don't get salty because you were the one who got jailed for 7 months and most likely another 7 more if toonslab doesn't reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    Lol??? That is not what that means at all. I'm stating that even if I was falsely jailed it doesn't matter because I served the time.. Youre just ignorant
    Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

You're also very arrogant of the fact you aren't a dirty minded person but ended up in a situation where you sexually harassed someone "unintentionally". How young are you to be oblivious to sexual gestures and a nude color scheme.
    Lol??? That is not what that means at all. I'm stating that even if I was falsely jailed it doesn't matter because I served the time.. Youre just ignorant
    Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Newcomer
    I am calling you dirty minded because you think a pixel character using the shiver emote is 'sexual harassment' or a 'sexual gesture'. I was in the situation because the idea was my character was cold (shivering) because it wasn't wearing clothes a.k.a using a skin color pallete, at the time I wasn't aware this could be 'sexual' because unlike you and the admin that jailed me, I don't have a dirty mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but you are the one trying to pick a fight with me. You essentially called me a sexual harasser when all I did was ask for help with a glitch.
    Last edited by mts; 05-05-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Lmaoo this escalated fast.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I've sent a support ticket but I got no reply. Technically I was supposed to be released in January but I accidentally deleted the game and the date changed to May.

All I did was shiver next to a player while not wearing 'clothes' (my color sceme was set to tan/skin color) and somehow that is regarded as 'sexual harassment'. Clearly the person who jailed me has no clue what sexual harassment is because it is literally impossible to 'sexually harrass' someone in a 2D cartoon pixel iPhone app..
    When you deleted the game it makes you back to be being unidentified which is a different account and since your are technically on another account while your original account is jailed and IP jailed it will detect and jail the unidentified account which results in you have 2 accounts jailed.

You just need to wait for a reply from toonslab, they respond within 24 hours so if you didn't get a reply within 24 hours make a new e-mail and submit another ticket.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler