Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I was not auto released from jail.

Newcomer

I was not auto released from jail.

I was supposed to be auto-released from jail at 9pm on May 4th. Seeing how this time has already passed in basically every time zone, I'm pretty sure something glitched.

What should I do?

You can ask the magic conch shell but it'll tell you to send a support ticket to toonslab

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Newcomer
    I've sent a support ticket but I got no reply. Technically I was supposed to be released in January but I accidentally deleted the game and the date changed to May.

All I did was shiver next to a player while not wearing 'clothes' (my color sceme was set to tan/skin color) and somehow that is regarded as 'sexual harassment'. Clearly the person who jailed me has no clue what sexual harassment is because it is literally impossible to 'sexually harrass' someone in a 2D cartoon pixel iPhone app..

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    I've sent a support ticket but I got no reply. Technically I was supposed to be released in January but I accidentally deleted the game and the date changed to May.

All I did was shiver next to a player while not wearing 'clothes' (my color sceme was set to tan/skin color) and somehow that is regarded as 'sexual harassment'. Clearly the person who jailed me has no clue what sexual harassment is because it is literally impossible to 'sexually harrass' someone in a 2D cartoon pixel iPhone app..
    Did u say anything while shivering

- - - Updated - - -

And no it?s possible sexual harass someone ingame. It isn?t necessary to be physical it could be verbal or through text

Newcomer
    I was literally afk while doing it.

And yes in other games where there is no swear filter I guess it might be possible to 'sexually harass' someone verbally, but in a game like Graal where there is a very strict swear/vulgarity filter I dont see how it is possible, especially when you can very easily block someone.
    Last edited by mts; 05-05-2018 at 09:18 AM.

You technically sexually harassed someone hence being nude in-game and shivering which most people intepret as a form of in-game humping. Don't get mad tho, I got jailed for 32 hours on my first time while afk for boosting

And yes in other games where there is no swear filter I guess it might be possible to 'sexually harass' someone verbally, but in a game like Graal where there is a very strict swear/vulgarity filter I dont see how it is possible, especially when you can very easily block someone.

Well if you only shivered without saying anything then ur jail / warn is false.

It’s not hard at all to avoid the swear filter

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    You technically sexually harassed someone hence being nude in-game and shivering which most people intepret as a form of in-game humping. Don't get mad tho, I got jailed for 32 hours on my first time while afk for boosting

If you interpret a cartoon pixel character with no reproductive organs whatsoever (graal characters don't even have fingers) shivering next to someone as sexual harassment or humping then you have a very dirty mind. You cannot even make your character 'nude' because you cannot take their clothes off, you can only change the color to a beige/skin color.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Well if you only shivered without saying anything then ur jail / warn is false.

It’s not hard at all to avoid the swear filter
    Even if it was a false jail, I still waited 7 months for it to release me and it hasn't, which is the whole point of my thread.

And also every single variation of sexual or vulgar words you can think of is filtered in this game. You can't even say the more vulgar term for poo lol.

For example you can't say the 'f word' without the c, because it is filtered.

I was not auto released from jail.

Also you stated "Even if it was a false jail..." This must mean it wasn't a false jail and you know why you were jailed

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Also you stated "Even if it was a false jail..." This must mean it wasn't a false jail and you know why you were jailed
    Lol??? That is not what that means at all. I'm stating that even if I was falsely jailed it doesn't matter because I served the time.. Youre just ignorant