Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Bank

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    There is no reason to deposit gralats unless you plan on sharing your account with other people which is not something that we want to help encourage.

I remember PC Era had a system where you could deposit gralats but that was because you dropped gralats when you died. I just don't see a reason to have it.

I can only imagine how many PM the staff team will get about people forgetting their password for their gralat storage
    That face is so cute, Tristan

But overall yeah, I think it?d make the game more fun. I?ve been thinking of that ever seen I?d joined the game tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    That face is so cute, Tristan

But overall yeah, I think it?d make the game more fun. I?ve been thinking of that ever seen I?d joined the game tbh
    if anyone has seen "la Casa De Papel" on netflix, i wish that era could implement a bank robbery by teams, just like any other mission, you go in the bank, shoot the doors, plant explosives grab money, try to leave the building to a specific destination while killing Cop npcs and the reward is split into the amount of teammates.
    rather than making the bank a boring money vacuum, use it for missions.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    if anyone has seen "la Casa De Papel" on netflix, i wish that era could implement a bank robbery by teams, just like any other mission, you go in the bank, shoot the doors, plant explosives grab money, try to leave the building to a specific destination while killing Cop npcs and the reward is split into the amount of teammates.
    rather than making the bank a boring money vacuum, use it for missions.
    Yeah, that’s be cool af. But due to the App Store restrictions, idk if that’d be considered gambling or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Yeah, that’s be cool af. But due to the App Store restrictions, idk if that’d be considered gambling or not.
    That wouldn’t be considered gambling tho .-.

Nice Idea Jimmy.It's really good if you like put in the bank 500 gralats a day then after 20 days you will have 10k.., and having your gralats always with you would make you spend more of them.So I would like admins to add this feature and about transfering gralats I dont recommend it.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    That wouldn’t be considered gambling tho .-.
    Wait a min I misread his idea sorry haha! I think it’d be cool