Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Bank

The Bank

Well, I have a suggestion for the bank; systems of deposit and transfer of gralats would be added. The transfer system would prevent the use of betspar in the Multiplex as a way for players to transfer gralats to each other. The deposit system would simply deposit your gralats into the bank, and you could pick them up anytime you want. You would create '' accounts'' and to access your account, you would create your own password. Many can see this as unnecessary, but could be a good idea for some

I wouldn’t trust era’s bank with my gralats
    Imagine if a bug appeared and everyone’s gralats got deleted lol

Banned
    I could see why people would want a bank to deposit gralats, since it's really hard for some people to not spend what they have. Passwords are a little unnecessary, I think. Also part of the reason gralats are not transferable is because it's kinda like usd - you get someone to buy gralats for money, you give them items, they give you gralats, yadda yadda, scam scam scam, etc. That's at least part of why we don't allow you to transfer gralats in mpx betspar.
    Last edited by failure; 05-05-2018 at 07:50 PM. Reason: WOW, I said "I think" a lot in this post...gotta fix it to make it only say "I think" once!

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I could see why people would want a bank to deposit gralats, since it's really hard for some people to not spend what they have. Passwords are a little unnecessary, I think. Also part of the reason gralats are not transferable is because it's kinda like usd - you get someone to buy gralats for money, you give them items, they give you gralats, yadda yadda, scam scam scam, etc. That's at least part of why we don't allow you to transfer gralats in mpx betspar.
    Oh, I see. I think that the deposit system could be implemented into the game then?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Oh, I see. I think that the deposit system could be implemented into the game then?
    There is no reason to deposit gralats unless you plan on sharing your account with other people which is not something that we want to help encourage.

I remember PC Era had a system where you could deposit gralats but that was because you dropped gralats when you died. I just don't see a reason to have it.

I can only imagine how many PM the staff team will get about people forgetting their password for their gralat storage
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Also can it be if the person has no vip we can steal 5% of their gralats whenever we kill them

And take 10% of their their sellables if we kill them x3 in a row to make era more thrilling lel

Like in Era Pc?

(The old Era where there's only 7-16 players on daily

Banks would be really cool but will only give negative impacts. It would hold no purpose.

How about... every time you die you loose ammo, so you can then store your Ammo in some kind of bank.
    This will encourage you to streak and will stop people from spamming

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

It would be cool to buy like a package in the bank so when you put money into the bank it gathers interest over time, the high package you buy the more interest you get.