2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Solution to Basing That Would Actually Work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Solution to Basing That Would Actually Work

I think I have a seriously good idea that would fix basing permanently. Just hear me out. The gang rewards system now that is based on hours needs to be removed, it needs to be changed to something else. Change it to pk rewards instead...let me explain. Every kill a player gets while on-tag goes towards that gangs "total pks," however, the pks only count toward that if the gang is holding the base at the time of the kill. You could use the exact same rewards (hats, melee, etc.) with the same relative level of difficulty to get them as the old system had, except instead of hours it would be based off kills. This new way would solve literally every problem with the current system, just think about it. Plus it's so simple! Sometimes to create something new, the old thing needs to be torn down completely...basing shouldn't be revolved around hours anyway, it should be revolved around kills...the whole point of this game is killing people.

I think I made a thread about this a long time ago. Asking why Pk Gangs don't get rewards.

Hmm I feel like having basing go by PK may make the rewards a lot easy to obtain? It won’t make sense in my opinion, as basing is, you know, holding the base.

PK is just spamming, it doesn’t rlly require a lot of skill imo. Even when basing can get easier with bigger gangs it still requires a big amount of skill, time management and teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Hmm I feel like having basing go by PK may make the rewards a lot easy to obtain? It won’t make sense in my opinion, as basing is, you know, holding the base.

PK is just spamming, it doesn’t rlly require a lot of skill imo. Even when basing can get easier with bigger gangs it still requires a big amount of skill, time management and teamwork.
    That's what ppl said when I suggested that

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Hmm I feel like having basing go by PK may make the rewards a lot easy to obtain? It won?t make sense in my opinion, as basing is, you know, holding the base.

PK is just spamming, it doesn?t rlly require a lot of skill imo. Even when basing can get easier with bigger gangs it still requires a big amount of skill, time management and teamwork.

The rewards would still be about the same level of difficulty to achieve..im not sure what pk score it would be, but it would be extremely high. Also, only the gang that "owns" the base has their kills registered to their gangs total pks. So you would still have motive to own the base.

All the bigger gangs will definitely get these rewards much faster so it will be hard for new gangs

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    All the bigger gangs will definitely get these rewards much faster so it will be hard for new gangs
    It would actually be a lot more balanced than you think, because "big" gangs would have to search for bases with other gangs in it, so that they can take over and get kills. If the other gangs leave and go somewhere else, the "big" gang will have to move again or else get really slow kills. With all the commotion in all the bases all over the map, it would be a relatively fair environment to base in.

Quote Originally Posted by SpazzSLudio View Post
    It would actually be a lot more balanced than you think, because "big" gangs would have to search for bases with other gangs in it, so that they can take over and get kills. If the other gangs leave and go somewhere else, the "big" gang will have to move again or else get really slow kills. With all the commotion in all the bases all over the map, it would be a relatively fair environment to base in.

Wow that's a nice idea actually, this would most likely ruin alliances and will make it easier for other gangs.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Yo, people let me know your thoughts. Lol a lot of you have seen this post..share what you're thinking

Quote Originally Posted by SpazzSLudio View Post
    This could actually make basing more interesting as gangs would stated raiding each other for PKs
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".