Thread: Cinco De Mayo

Cinco De Mayo

What's free in that place? They're just sitting there and saying "Taco" what for? Is there a free item? Like guns, melee, or hat?
    have a wonderful day!

Just to end the rumours, there are no free items in the cdm store.
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

Handgun Dual Well, the truth is if they are giving something like a weapon or hats, but I see that

Quote Originally Posted by CarlSteele View Post
    What's free in that place? They're just sitting there and saying "Taco" what for? Is there a free item? Like guns, melee, or hat?
    Well, the truth is if they are giving something like a weapon or hats, but I see that everyone writes Taco. They say that if they last 2 hours they will give you a gun called chile but if it is real or fictitious

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerox View Post
    Well, the truth is if they are giving something like a weapon or hats, but I see that everyone writes Taco. They say that if they last 2 hours they will give you a gun called chile but if it is real or fictitious
    It’s fake.

-Unfortunately, there isn't a single free item in the building.
    -It does not matter how long you say "taco", you won't get a free item.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Newcomer
    Saturday is Cinco de Mayo, a day frequently confused in the United States for Mexico's Independence Day. Actually, the occasion had its starting point over 50 years after the date related with the nation's autonomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanca View Post
    Saturday is Cinco de Mayo, a day frequently confused in the United States for Mexico's Independence Day. Actually, the occasion had its starting point over 50 years after the date related with the nation's autonomy.
    You’re trolling right? :c you know 5 de Mayo is not Mexico’s Independence Day right? :c

EDIT

WAIT I READ THIS WRONG LMAO
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 05-06-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    You’re trolling right? :c you know 5 de Mayo is not Mexico’s Independence Day right? :c
    Unfortunately, some people think that Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's independence day. Just search "Why do we celebrate Cinco de mayo" on Google and 70% of the time, the writer/narrator says it's not Mexico's independence day right off the bat to remove any confusion.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Unfortunately, some people think that Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's independence day. Just search "Why do we celebrate Cinco de mayo" on Google and 70% of the time, the writer/narrator says it's not Mexico's independence day right off the bat to remove any confusion.
    You would be surprised to know that we Mexican’s don’t celebrarte 5 de mayo. Yes it is somewhat known that on that date a long time ago “La batalla de Puebla” took place. But in Mexico it is like any other day, only Puebla state does a small celebration. It’s funny cuz a friend of mine when she came here from Mexico she didn’t even know what cinco de mayo was (it’s really that unpopular). When I also moved to true US I was in shock to see how exaggerated this celebration is.

I’m not offended, it’s just, weird. Kind of like a culture shock but with your own culture.

It is a celebration for Mexican Americans and restaurants lmao nothing else.

Just a old ritual from 2013 or 14 i think

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era