Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anime Face Making

Few Months Ago I Tried To Upload Non.Human Upload.But Admins Disapprove It.They Said Non Human Upload Are Not Allowed Anymore So How Admin:Olirus And Ben Have One Of Non.Human Upload.They Said Report Who Have Non Human Uploads.We Will Remove Uploads Soon.But I See Ppl are still Uploading Non Human Uploads And Admins Approving.I Respect Admins.I Just Want Answer Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Few Months Ago I Tried To Upload Non.Human Upload.But Admins Disapprove It.They Said Non Human Upload Are Not Allowed Anymore So How Admin:Olirus And Ben Have One Of Non.Human Upload.They Said Report Who Have Non Human Uploads.We Will Remove Uploads Soon.But I See Ppl are still Uploading Non Human Uploads And Admins Approving.I Respect Admins.I Just Want Answer Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why tf is this here rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Since I don't want the thread to go off-topic, I have left the response on your profile page.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Me, I have a lot of selfies of me on here.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Me, I have a lot of selfies of me on here.
    It'll be impossible to track down one of them after months of inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    ._.
    Well I'm new here so can anyone tell me how do you guys made these pictures? Any software?

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MANISH619 View Post
    Well I'm new here so can anyone tell me how do you guys made these pictures? Any software?

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
    The portraits were made by using an application known as "Anime Face Maker GO".