Thread: custom rules

custom rules

I am trying to sample a custom in game to see how it would work on my player but it says I am exceeding the 160 frame limit? I can assure there are 12 frames to my animation so is it basing off the 60fps rule or what? my animation pauses halfway through for a couple of seconds intentionally so im wondering if it just exceeds a certain time limit? (animation total lasts under 10 seconds)
    Help please
    heyhey

Maximum 5~6 frames? I tried 8frames but its unacceptable hahaha��
    Btw u can try this viewer as a sample→http://www.graaldepot.com/all-in-one-customs-viewer

Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    I am trying to sample a custom in game to see how it would work on my player but it says I am exceeding the 160 frame limit? I can assure there are 12 frames to my animation so is it basing off the 60fps rule or what? my animation pauses halfway through for a couple of seconds intentionally so im wondering if it just exceeds a certain time limit? (animation total lasts under 10 seconds)
    Help please
    The way you worded you question confuses me a bit. So could you show us how your Graalian would look like in-game?

Click here for a custom viewer if you need it
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

it says there are too many frames with 160 being the limit. this is the gif that is being denied
    heyhey

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    Help please
    Usually it says it passes the frame limit when the animation takes too long to finish. If it lasts 10 seconds try 8 seconds.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler