Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Upload Token System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Big Boss

Upload Token System

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we recently added upload tokens on Era. There has been some confusion about the system so I will try to clear it up.

Upload tokens work like gralats, except they can only be used to purchase custom graphics uploads, such as heads, bodies, or shields. Refunding uploads now gives you upload tokens instead of gralats. If you purchase an upload, it will take upload tokens before it takes gralats. If you have no upload tokens, the upload system will work the same as usual, and take the full cost in gralats. If you have enough upload tokens to cover the full cost of the upload, it will only take upload tokens. If you have some upload tokens, but not enough to fully pay for the upload, it will remove all of your upload tokens and then take gralats to make up the difference. For example, if you want to upload a head, and you have 0 upload tokens, it will cost 20k gralats. If you have 20k upload tokens, the head will be paid for entirely with upload tokens and not cost any gralats. If you have 10k upload tokens, the head will be paid for with all 10k upload tokens, and then 10k gralats to make up the difference.

Unfortunately, we had to switch to this system due to a serious exploit that was allowing some players to abuse the refund system to gain gralats for nothing. It was an issue we tried to fix in other ways first, but the problem exists in server code that we do not have access to, so this was the best solution available to us. If you have any questions about the system, feel free to post them here.

Niiiceee
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

How do we get upload tokens??
    "She wore her scars
    as her best attire.
    A stunning dress
    made of hellfire."

Quote Originally Posted by Konno View Post
    How do we get upload tokens??
    By refunding your custom, it gives you those tokens instead of gralats which can laters be used to upload with them.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I wish I knew how to abuse the refund system!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I wish I knew how to abuse the refund system!
    Bruh same I coulda been mad rich and win like every auction
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Leveler
    I know how to do the upload glitch, although I didnt want my 300k gralats reset and being jailed for 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Hoyt if you could message me in Era my name is Player (is busy) < I own the gang I know how to do the upload glitch and I spoke with Tristian I think I may have come up with a solution for the glitch

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I know how to do the upload glitch, although I didnt want my 300k gralats reset and being jailed for 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Hoyt if you could message me in Era my name is Player (is busy) < I own the gang I know how to do the upload glitch and I spoke with Tristian I think I may have come up with a solution for the glitch
    “but the problem exists in server code that we do not have access to”

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    ?but the problem exists in server code that we do not have access to?
    Why didn?t they contact unixmad then
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Why didn?t they contact unixmad then
    They probably did but does he want to do anything mmmmmmmmmm