Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Upload Token System

Big Boss
    I replied to the PM on May 12th, though it can be hard to notice when you get a PM. I try to check my PMs every day but there are days when I'm just not online. Look to see if the red "Notifications" button near the top right of the forums is lit up for you.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt View Post
    I replied to the PM on May 12th, though it can be hard to notice when you get a PM. I try to check my PMs every day but there are days when I'm just not online. Look to see if the red "Notifications" button near the top right of the forums is lit up for you.
    You only responded to my first message when I tested it and said lmk if you see this as far as I saw/know.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Is it that hard to view pms lol

Big Boss
    That was the only message I received, as far as I can see. Send it again I reckon, and we will hope for the best!

Aww ill miss my refunds

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Newcomer
    I would like to talk about the new update they have done with the tokens. They should when they want to sell an upload that you no longer want, they should give them the same amount of tokens with which they bought the upload, I mean that if I, for example, buy a head, the head as we all know is worth 20,000 gralats if I have some time with That head and I don't want it anymore and I want to buy another one so give the corresponding amount, which is 20,000 tokens. That was it and Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by sableuzra View Post
    I would like to talk about the new update they have done with the tokens. They should when they want to sell an upload that you no longer want, they should give them the same amount of tokens with which they bought the upload, I mean that if I, for example, buy a head, the head as we all know is worth 20,000 gralats if I have some time with That head and I don't want it anymore and I want to buy another one so give the corresponding amount, which is 20,000 tokens. That was it and Thank you very much.
    You can get a full refund of any upload within 2 hours.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029