Thread: Make every item free

Veteran

Make every item free

If every item including E.C items are free, then every player will have a chance to try out something new and if everyone has all of the same items, combat becomes more varied. ALso, those who earned some EC items, they get the others for free that other people earned too, so theres no complaint to be made. This would change basing and PK.

- - - Updated - - -

think of how many noobs will be sucked in by this. It's not even weapons, it's houses and customization too.

- - - Updated - - -

AND SINCE EVERY CLOTHING ITEM IS FREE EVERYONE LOOKS UNIQUE

Banned
    I know this is probably hopefully a troll thread but...if everything was free, then what would be the point of having jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I know this is probably hopefully a troll thread but...if everything was free, then what would be the point of having jobs?
    To be the youngest flexers on era

Only good thing this thread holds is making the clothing free, but I'm quite sure this isn't going to be implemented

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    To be the youngest flexers on era
    Lmao

Umm I will take this thread serious.

How would this even help basing/pk/gameplay?

Items being not free is what challenge players to get the items. They set goals to themselves, and that’s how they spend time on the game. Without there being an item that’s someqhat unattainable players will get bored pretty quickly.

This would be the most unnecessary thing.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Yeah, uhhhh, *Blink machine broke*.

All in all, this is a pretty sluggish idea. Could use more elaboration, but even with the word 'free' in it, I doubt it will take any high markings.

Making everything free is lousy. Just work for it, or buy it.

Personally, I just bought 5 weapons (Desert Eagles, MP40, Shipka, Morano Thompson and Famas) and I still feel really good about how I'm doing so far. I don't spend on anything but VIP and a few holiday items, and I really just do late-night trash pick-ups when the server is empty.

Just plan slowly and don't overwhelm yourself.

Simple, but decent.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Yeah, uhhhh, *Blink machine broke*.

All in all, this is a pretty sluggish idea. Could use more elaboration, but even with the word 'free' in it, I doubt it will take any high markings.

Making everything free is lousy. Just work for it, or buy it.

Personally, I just bought 5 weapons (Desert Eagles, MP40, Shipka, Morano Thompson and Famas) and I still feel really good about how I'm doing so far. I don't spend on anything but VIP and a few holiday items, and I really just do late-night trash pick-ups when the server is empty.

Just plan slowly and don't overwhelm yourself.

Simple, but decent.
    Btw Blink's an iTuner
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".