Thread: What the hell are upload tokens

What the hell are upload tokens

Please remove the upload tokens, it is a purposeless idea that has no benefits for the players, unless you are going to allow 100% refund indefinitely. If anything its not even helping the staff either. What i used to do was to buy a body when i iTuned and then sell it if i ever needed to buy VIP, which would wind up on me buying more iTunes to buy another body and viceversa.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I don’t like the tokens idea that much like I want my gralats ok

Upload Token System
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...9&share_type=t Hoyt made a thread recently explaining the token system.
    ]

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Please remove the upload tokens, it is a purposeless idea that has no benefits for the players, unless you are going to allow 100% refund indefinitely. If anything its not even helping the staff either. What i used to do was to buy a body when i iTuned and then sell it if i ever needed to buy VIP, which would wind up on me buying more iTunes to buy another body and viceversa.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    No one likes the idea of the Upload Tokens, but it is something that had to be done to prevent an exploit as explained by Hoyt.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    No one likes the idea of the Upload Tokens, but it is something that had to be done to prevent an exploit as explained by Hoyt.
    Get unixmad to fix it orrr ??

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Get unixmad to fix it orrr ??
    This is the only way to fix it. There was no other way.

Spoiler
    Well, I lied. The other way would be to completely remove refunds.
    At least this way you are still able to get something back for your uploads. You can still buy an upload, refund it within 2 hours and buy it again with the upload tokens
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Banned
    with what other people stated my only concern is the fact that people can no longer refund bodies or heads for gralats that can be used for VIP or other necessities. With this in place people are now forced to either use sellables or spend real money. There actually is another solution by the way that can be used, and would benefit both parties pretty fairly, but I doubt that a majority of staff would like the idea.

Just as how staff must oversee and approve uploads, staff can also oversee and approve refunds. If a player wants to refund their custom a request would be sent to the staff, and once approved would immediately remove said custom. This can be implemented for customs that have exceeded the two hour full refund mark, while customs refunded prior to two hours of purchase would be subject to these upload coins. I think this idea is pretty fair and could prevent the exploitation of refunds as well.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 05-09-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    with what other people stated my only concern is the fact that people can no longer refund bodies or heads for gralats that can be used for VIP or other necessities. With this in place people are now forced to either use sellables or spend real money. There actually is another solution by the way that can be used, and would benefit both parties pretty fairly, but I doubt that a majority of staff would like the idea.

Just as how staff must oversee and approve uploads, staff can also oversee and approve refunds. If a player wants to refund their custom a request would be sent to the staff, and once approved would immediately remove said custom. This can be implemented for customs that have exceeded the two hour full refund mark, while customs refunded prior to two hours of purchase would be subject to these upload coins. I think this idea is pretty fair and could prevent the exploitation of refunds as well.
    Even if staff refund the upload, it could still be exploited to get free gralats.

We should try to keep the conversation here https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...588#post481588

Everyone is encouraged to give their suggestions and ideas on other ways to resolve it. Maybe fresh minds will be able to think of something we couldn’t.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 05-09-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Spoiler