Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A hacker hacking Hp in LMS Pr's do nothing after 20+ reports on him.

A hacker hacking Hp in LMS Pr's do nothing after 20+ reports on him.

Hello there I dont usualy make these posts but this just crossed the Line.

A hacker using Chinize letters Hacked Hp in lms and 10v1 us all at Lms.
    Those who left and died reported him and 2-3 active Prs didnt do anything instead they responded with this "huh" and one of them aucualy Kicked me not him.
    Now This did not happen just 1 time this happend 3-5 times in only 2 days and No one is doing anything.
    Basicly the best solution to this is Fire these Prs and add new active Prs that will monitor events watch and help the community not afk.
    I know alot of people who wore prs and the Job aint that complicated.

If nothing is Taken in charge and I dont get my Ec or my Buddys who Lost it To Him
    The best solution to this is That we start hacking;Resions

-No one monitors bot events
    -No one checks reports activley
    -Staff Afk and host events once or 2X a day if we Lucky
    -Whole era complains on the staff inactiviy
    -Its not rare to see all Prs off
    -Easy to get away with it.

Thx for the Time reading this

Agree 100%, same guy faced me two days ago left in a 1v1 and I lost to him was walking forever, everyone reported him and until I died. Rewards gone and I report this to toonslab and they basically reply back with a reply short as we don?t give a s*** sorry. 5 ecs are gone now due to those hackers and classic killers glitchers thanks to staff and the stupid event robot system who can?t detect hackers

A hacker hacking Hp in LMS Pr's do nothing after 20+ reports on him.

With disregards to my last post I had to mention that there is a slight chance that the player may have been lagging and before you tell me hes not you have to remember that graal client had difficulty latency and is much smoother than mobile versions.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Agree 100%, same guy faced me two days ago left in a 1v1 and I lost to him was walking forever, everyone reported him and until I died. Rewards gone and I report this to toonslab and they basically reply back with a reply short as we don?t give a s*** sorry. 5 ecs are gone now due to those hackers and classic killers glitchers thanks to staff and the stupid event robot system who can?t detect hackers
    Its not fair to the community we play to have fun not to be cheaters and win like that,if this is how the Pra's and Prs handle stuff than God bless All.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    With disregards to my last post I had to mention that there is a slight chance that the player may have been lagging and before you tell me hes not you have to remember that graal client had difficulty latency and is much smoother than mobile versions.
    He did it 5+ times already There is No way you can glitch at every lms ec Bot,

Manager
    I'll look into this in a brief moment and punish the hacker/glitcher appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    I'll look into this in a brief moment and punish the hacker/glitcher appropriately.
    Can we exspect Our ec? I can name the Players that this happend to Well with proff Me and Archer I was legit there when the dude was Str8 rushing and didnt care of the Bullet spam on him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OpsticleNinjap2p View Post
    Can we exspect Our ec? I can name the Players that this happend to Well with proff Me and Archer I was legit there when the dude was Str8 rushing and didnt care of the Bullet spam on him
    I don't think you should expect ec since I don't think there's any way to prove that you would have won.

Leveler
    Also this hacker https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KM82umYsooM he dresses up often and some other stuff I forgot to x.x but thank god even if the glitch for no damage is on you take the 1 for being hit

Manager
    I've removed all of the EC in the inventory of the hacker / glitch abuser.
    In addition, i am in the process of permanently banning them from all EC bot events, and will jail them soon.

Look we aren?t asking for free ecs and we are really asking for our rewards 1-5 ecs lost won?t affect us since we can get those easy if there are hosts. We aren?t asking for free ec. Check our ecs and ec items and event wins log if you think we never won any event and trying to abuse staff and lie for free ec. I already lost 1 ec from that hacker in lms and like 3 ecs from classic killers glitchers. Even I reported this to Frost and he saw a glitcher win while I was last one alive, he jailed him and warned the other glitcher. Hope we can get our rewards asap and you can deeply investigate with us so we can help fix the glitches too and prevent us and all players from getting their rewards stolen on a daily basis