Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hunted Event "Fire" Issue

Hunted Event "Fire" Issue

Alright so i noticed this for a long time but never acted on it.
    The hunted fire command is just not right,Hunted should be a skill event not luck,
    Reasions why i am saying this are down bellow:

1-99% of Pc users who play Hunted lag out on Fire cast.
    2-80-65% of i0S users lagg out and die by Fire cast.
    3-Someone who gets lucky and Hides or gets missed by the Fire Wins the event.
    4-You can't move when it happends of all the lag the player is stuck in 1 spot.

This is why we want it fixed alot of event players complain on the Fire issue in hunted and lag,
    Best solution to this problem is to Remove the command or decress the fire spawn by 80% and make it full on Skill,
    Otherwise the event should be placed in Chanche.
    Thx For Your Time.
    Last edited by OpsticleNinjap2p; 05-12-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Ohh yess in the past they didn’t spam zombies and fire. It was like step by step but now they just want to end it so fast as if they were forced to host it lol.
    The lag caused by the fire is ridiculous I can’t even move or do anything

Quote Originally Posted by OpsticleNinjap2p View Post
    Alright so i noticed this for a long time but never acted on it.
    The hunted fire command is just not right,Hunted should be a skill event not luck,
    Reasions why i am saying this are down bellow:

1-99% of Pc users who play Hunted lag out on Fire cast.
    2-80-65% of i0S users lagg out and die by Fire cast.
    3-Someone who gets lucky and Hides or gets missed by the Fire Wins the event.
    4-You can't move when it happends of all the lag the player is stuck in 1 spot.

This is why we want it fixed alot of event players complain on the Fire issue in hunted and lag,
    Best solution to this problem is to Remove the command or decress the fire spawn by 80% and make it full on Skill,
    Otherwise the event should be placed in Chanche.
    Thx For Your Time.
    anything spawned on the map is spawned by the host,
    meaning like Hunger Games, we as the Events Team hosters, get to a huge room with a map on it showing red dots (each player a dot) with no names so no favoritism.
    we get a menu with what to spawn, we choose the "Fire" entity and choose a location to place it, it's not a percentage of spawn, it's how much the host is brutal and wants to kill off people.
    also don't expect to win with lag, the chance of winning is pretty low, basically the last people die because of "natural causes" rather than just killing each other, that's the game Hunted, hunted by npcs and not players XD
    of course since you stated so I will from now forth reduce the use. But there's still the APOCALYPSE effect which will surely kill you, you see the game is "Hardcore" so it's not just the fire that will kill or kick you, it's rather the whole swarm of zombies and crabs.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    anything spawned on the map is spawned by the host,
    meaning like Hunger Games, we as the Events Team hosters, get to a huge room with a map on it showing red dots (each player a dot) with no names so no favoritism.
    we get a menu with what to spawn, we choose the "Fire" entity and choose a location to place it, it's not a percentage of spawn, it's how much the host is brutal and wants to kill off people.
    also don't expect to win with lag, the chance of winning is pretty low, basically the last people die because of "natural causes" rather than just killing each other, that's the game Hunted, hunted by npcs and not players XD
    of course since you stated so I will from now forth reduce the use. But there's still the APOCALYPSE effect which will surely kill you, you see the game is "Hardcore" so it's not just the fire that will kill or kick you, it's rather the whole swarm of zombies and crabs.
    Lol Some staff used to vc someone and that person would stay in a corner w his few friends and magically they win

- - - Updated - - -

One of them wins*

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Lol Some staff used to vc someone and that person would stay in a corner w his few friends and magically they win

- - - Updated - - -

One of them wins*
    Would you happen to have any evidence of that?

If there is concern about rigging it is probably best that the event is not hosted anymore, or at least designed so that it cannot be rigged.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

- - - Updated - - -

One of them wins*
    If you have any proof of that please feel free to send a report about it to toonslab, it's basically favoritism like any other event it should be sanctioned
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Leveler
    I always do so well in hunted then I ALWAYS die to the enclosed map fire/zombies/crabs all that because they spawn on top of me and I lag badly till I die when I had 50 hp before I see them. It is really annoying tbh the enclosed map should be held for like last 5 and spawn rates of everything should be greatly decreased honestly

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Would you happen to have any evidence of that?

If there is concern about rigging it is probably best that the event is not hosted anymore, or at least designed so that it cannot be rigged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    If you have any proof of that please feel free to send a report about it to toonslab, it's basically favoritism like any other event it should be sanctioned
    Lol they’re gone already

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Lol they’re gone already
    It would not be an easy event to rig. It is a lot more automated then you might think and the part that kaz is talking about where there is a ton of mobs happens to everyone near the end so it is fair for everyone.

I checked who has been winning the event and did not see the same people winning. If it was being rigged the same people would win all the time.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It would not be an easy event to rig. It is a lot more automated then you might think and the part that kaz is talking about where there is a ton of mobs happens to everyone near the end so it is fair for everyone.

I checked who has been winning the event and did not see the same people winning. If it was being rigged the same people would win all the time.
    Lol it was long time ago. Around like 2 or 3 years ago ? Not sure
    Those two staff used to rig almost all the events and one of them even warped to the arena in hunted and the reason why I or we couldn’t kill them is they had got a good spot and they were teaming so (they weren’t noobs either).. whatever Mikel (and I) have witnessed a lot of their bs and I’m sure junz is aware

- - - Updated - - -

That one staff wasn’t so great either he had received maybe two warnings for vulgarity (while being staff)

- - - Updated - - -

That’s why I prefer nowadays staff rules are stricter and whoever tries to mess around gets ****ed unlike in the past

- - - Updated - - -

Proving that some people cheat has always been hard especially in the past they didn’t bother to investigate. I even recorded them harassing my friend so at the end their reputation had got worse