Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunted Event "Fire" Issue

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Lol it was long time ago. Around like 2 or 3 years ago ? Not sure
    Those two staff used to rig almost all the events and one of them even warped to the arena in hunted and the reason why I or we couldn’t kill them is they had got a good spot and they were teaming so (they weren’t noobs either).. whatever Mikel (and I) have witnessed a lot of their bs and I’m sure junz is aware

- - - Updated - - -

That one staff wasn’t so great either he had received maybe two warnings for vulgarity (while being staff)

- - - Updated - - -

That’s why I prefer nowadays staff rules are stricter and whoever tries to mess around gets ****ed unlike in the past

- - - Updated - - -

Proving that some people cheat has always been hard especially in the past they didn’t bother to investigate. I even recorded them harassing my friend so at the end their reputation had got worse
    We investigate any situation to the best of our abilities. We won't allow any favoritism or corrupt staff.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    We investigate any situation to the best of our abilities. We won't allow any favoritism or corrupt staff.
    Lol I remember when I reported him they just asked him if he really had done anything but he just denied it

- - - Updated - - -

Best investigation ever

To conclude this thread:
    -The event is not automated with the spawn of fire (unless using the APOCALYPSE button) hence cannot reduce "fire percentage", though after this notice, I will try to inform other staff about reducing the fire asset in-game.
    -Rigging the event to benefit the others is near impossible given the last steps to win the game which is limiting the map and APOCALYPSE mode, meaning that if a staff chooses to "help" someone, you will definitly teleport to the limited map at one point amd fight off the rest, which would be a disadvantage for you since you were hiding and couldn't collect guns/arrows/food.
    -We cannot discard those last steps as they are an important part to the game, limiting the map happens when there are 15 players or less, the event wont allow more, and the apocalypse mode will only work with 5-6 players and less to prevent server lag.
    -The event is called Hunted, not because you get Hunted by other players, but because you get hunted by other assets of the game AND the players.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

?if a staff chooses to "help" someone, you will definitly teleport to the limited map at one point amd fight off the rest, which would be a disadvantage for you since you were hiding and couldn't collect guns/arrows/food.?

That?s so wrong lol. The staff member could voice call his friends who r participating he doesn?t need to teleport. His friends stay at the left corner NOT hiding instead they team up, cut trees and kill other players.
    If the staff decided to fight off players it would be so obvious that he?s cheating and not all people are this stupid you know.

Oh and when he warps the players to the smaller arena the ones who were standing there already don?t move or get warped (since they?re there already duh) which gives them advantages over other players who usually lag when they get warped. That?s the reason why they chose to stay at the left corner + the staff wouldn?t spawn as many NPCs there as the other spots.

I?m just saying this to prove that cheating IS possible in hunted. Those staff members are gone and I doubt they could come back anytime soon.

I think Reno and Vendhin were the ones who tried to help me. Oh well salute to them

?if a staff chooses to "help" someone, you will definitly teleport to the limited map at one point amd fight off the rest, which would be a disadvantage for you since you were hiding and couldn't collect guns/arrows/food.?

That?s so wrong lol. The staff member could voice call his friends who r participating he doesn?t need to teleport. His friends stay at the left corner NOT hiding instead they team up, cut trees and kill other players.
    If the staff decided to fight off players it would be so obvious that he?s cheating and not all people are this stupid you know.

Oh and when he warps the players to the smaller arena the ones who were standing there already don?t move or get warped (since they?re there already duh) which gives them advantages over other players who usually lag when they get warped. That?s the reason why they chose to stay at the left corner + the staff wouldn?t spawn as many NPCs there as the other spots.

I?m just saying this to prove that cheating IS possible in hunted. Those staff members are gone and I doubt they could come back anytime soon.

I think Reno and Vendhin were the ones who tried to help me. Oh well salute to them
    Could you rephrase? I didn’t understand what you’re trying to say.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Could you rephrase? I didn’t understand what you’re trying to say.
    ولا انا

ولا انا
    XD?