Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Returning

Player Doll Returning

Long time no talk, guys.

So yeah. I think I'm coming back. If you're not familiar with me, I don't blame you. I used to make shield codes in the early days of classic and came into the iEra community in 2011. I made dozens of codes and loved helping new players into the community with either PMs or through my 'Helping House'. I haven't actively played this game or interacted with the community for about 3-4 years. I've been busy with life and every time I tried coming back, something would just turn me off from the game again. For example, when I came back in early 2016, my wolf custom was removed by Raul. Still no reason has been given to me. People have said it's because it's a non-human custom, but that makes no sense because the game is littered with cats. I'd appreciate it if someone would be able to provide some sort of help with this situation so it can be resolved (Hopefully with me getting my upload back). But back to the main reason for the post, yeah, I think I'm back for good. This game's community is rebuilding itself and I would be truly grateful if you'd all take me back in.

Sorry for the absence,
    Kuujoe

------ Update ------

After making a post on the 'custom uploads' tab about my custom, it has now been approved and all is well in the world,
    Last edited by Kuujoe; 05-13-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Welcome back
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    Long time no talk, guys.

So yeah. I think I'm coming back. If you're not familiar with me, I don't blame you. I used to make shield codes in the early days of classic and came into the iEra community in 2011. I made dozens of codes and loved helping new players into the community with either PMs or through my 'Helping House'. I haven't actively played this game or interacted with the community for about 3-4 years. I've been busy with life and every time I tried coming back, something would just turn me off from the game again. For example, when I came back in early 2016, my wolf custom was removed by Raul. Still no reason has been given to me. People have said it's because it's a non-human custom, but that makes no sense because the game is littered with cats. I'd appreciate it if someone would be able to provide some sort of help with this situation so it can be resolved (Hopefully with me getting my upload back). But back to the main reason for the post, yeah, I think I'm back for good. This game's community is rebuilding itself and I would be truly grateful if you'd all take me back in.

Sorry for the absence,
    Kuujoe
    in the past animal heads weren't allowed, only the bear custom and the cat since the cat was pretty popular and the bear was already sold in stores, with the new rules all animal customs are allowed as long as they are real and non extinct
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    in the past animal heads weren't allowed, only the bear custom and the cat since the cat was pretty popular and the bear was already sold in stores, with the new rules all animal customs are allowed as long as they are real and non extinct
    Can someone let adiamz know that wolves are still a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    Can someone let adiamz know that wolves are still a thing
    Wolves don’t have red eyes, werewolves do, and they’re mystical.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Wolves don’t have red eyes, werewolves do, and they’re mystical.

My childhood fried had a husky with 1 orange eye and 1 red eye. It's rare but it's there. like male breast cancer

Welcome back

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Welcome back

I am new to this forum and hope I will enjoy sharing knowledge with all of you.

Banned
    Oh hi there, I kinda recognize your name from back in the day