Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pc Players

Talking Pc Players

It's really nice that graal era made us also play on pc,but it's really hard to play.

The hard thing about it is that you can only shoot in the place your head is facing,you cant shoot up if you are walking horizontally except if you are using mouse which is really hard and i cant play with mouse.Please make us have acces to change keybinds and just make it like playing on phone not more.

I'm not here to say that graal era is a bad game.I'm just here to improve.

Thank you.

Pc Players

Lol noob. Dont play with mouse and use stafe to shoot while walking in the opposite direction
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

It's Strafe not stafe. and you still didn't know what iam talking about.I want 4 keys one too shoot up others down/left/right like phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
    It's Strafe not stafe. and you still didn't know what iam talking about.I want 4 keys one too shoot up others down/left/right like phone.
    Use arrow keys my man
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I do use arrow keys but if I want to shoot up i should move my character up too.On phone you don't have to move up to shoot up.

I do use arrow keys but if I want to shoot up i should move my character up too.On phone you don't have to move up to shoot up.
    You?re gonna have to get used to it then because it?s always been like this and it?s never going to change. You should play Era PC and see how you like it

Lol iam used to it bro I've been playing like this from 2015 but it would be better for me if it was changed.

You can do this by using an external mouse. Just have the mouse point in the direction that you are shooting in.

Lol iam used to it bro I've been playing like this from 2015 but it would be better for me if it was changed.
    i love your profile pic
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

haha thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.I also need to get used for using arrows with my left hand which is still hard for me,But thanks for your hint.