Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2

  1. #31
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Golden desert with no camels roaming around
    Posts
    11,851
    Actually this game seems fun Ima buy it (yes illegally)

  2. #32
    It's like the wild west version of GTA5. Another game I love ..

  3. #33
    Unknown Bluen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickRaal View Post
    It's like the wild west version of GTA5. Another game I love ..
    I have it and it's a really great game! The story mode is long and has 4 different endings.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Actually this game seems fun Ima buy it (yes illegally)
    i tried, i guess it's only for ps4, and those ps4 emulators are scams
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

  5. #35
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    I have it and it's a really great game! The story mode is long and has 4 different endings.
    The ending didn't feel like an ending, it left like something was going to happen next after I finished American Venom... Nothing did...

    But regardless, I loved the game.

  6. #36
    Unknown Bluen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    The ending didn't feel like an ending, it left like something was going to happen next after I finished American Venom... Nothing did...

    But regardless, I loved the game.
    Well it's called Red Dead Redemption for a reason..

  7. #37
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    Well it's called Red Dead Redemption for a reason..
    In my opinion, the ending should have shown everyone leaving and John's directly after Arthur gave him his hat & satchel.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •