Thread: Lost my Ec Ower Server Lag Still Didnt Recive My Ec From Staff

Lost my Ec Ower Server Lag Still Didnt Recive My Ec From Staff

Alright so this happend to me today at Park Race (EC)
    I had a lead of 5 seconds walking And before the event started there was a huge server lag in spar.
    So basicly i won the event by a 5 second lead but the System of the game didnt register my win.
    Now i wonder this with everyone If a game malifunctions is it the players folt?
    So everytime the game malifunctions and the guy who won legitly does not get his prize?

If you wonder why era is losing player count this is Why
    I been in the game for 10 years now and im planing to leave the community ower these issues.
    Ec is one of the harderst earned currency in the game.
    I want my ec back The one that i won legitly i got Player Proff of it and people saying "when you lose ec ower server lag gg"
    So i got a question for everyone

If no one monitors or help the community alot is it worth it playing for 10 years?
    And Do i desearv my Ec back its the server lag its not my own lag So the game mechanics is the resion i lost
    The end of the story.

I personally rarely play this game due to how bad the server is. The fact that people who live near the server/ Americans have advantages over us make it even worse

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve always wanted to have the highest kill streak but with these lag spikes i could never achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I personally rarely play this game due to how bad the server is. The fact that people who live near the server/ Americans have advantages over us make it even worse

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve always wanted to have the highest kill streak but with these lag spikes i could never achieve it.
    Honeslty i wish it was my lag i would not care,But the server malifunctioned and we stayd in the race for 30 seconds talking about the server lag
    Thats why i am mad its not my folt the server malifunctioned and i want my ec.

Quote Originally Posted by OpsticleNinjap2p View Post
    Honeslty i wish it was my lag i would not care,But the server malifunctioned and we stayd in the race for 30 seconds talking about the server lag
    Thats why i am mad its not my folt the server malifunctioned and i want my ec.
    Dude I’m talking about server lag too lol