Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Customization Pack

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I wasn't really around at the start but I am pretty sure that the customization pack is free if you purchase the Era app before. I am pretty sure this was the reason there is 2 Era apps that you can download in the playstore. If you didn't purchase the Era app and downloaded the free one you had to pay gralats in game for the customization.

Both seem to be free now in the playstore so I think that you can only purchase the customization pack in game.
    not really, the customization pack allowed you to wear different head pages starting from page 2 and beyond without it you can only use page 1 of era heads and you weren't able to weite on your status without this feature that's why era+ was there for a reason but i have no clue why they had an in app purchase version of era+ as well as era + paid app
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    not really, the customization pack allowed you to wear different head pages starting from page 2 and beyond without it you can only use page 1 of era heads and you weren't able to weite on your status without this feature that's why era+ was there for a reason but i have no clue why they had an in app purchase version of era+ as well as era + paid app
    Because money.

They didn't realize the ergonomic capabilities of having one application with upside and having the players pay for products they'd like to have in one game rather than two.
    Hence, why Era+ is free.

Also, it's $1, the implication here that you're expecting something (even though you bought it and were able to use it) is absurd. You got what you bought. Sure, you might've gotten screwed once they made it free, but at the end of the day, at the time, you got the product.