Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will Era Still Use Flash Player?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    Hello guys. It has been a long time since I used to be a member on these forums.

Anyways, I missed Era. Despite the absurd price of guns and the boringness of grinding for gralats, it was still fun just to run around and shoot people. So, I wanted to play it once again. However, I have noticed that Era from the era.graalonline.com website still uses Flash Player to run. Seriously... I thought almost every web browser has disabled Flash nowadays due to low optimization of security issues. I was wondering... Why is Era still using Flash player, something that will likely die out on browsers in the future? Are there any plans to migrate the game to a different engine for browsers?

Second of all, how shall I play Era again? I am not interested on playing Era on Mobile because I find using mobile controls are harder for me than computer controls. My current browser Firefox doesn't support Flash anymore, and I see no point in getting Flash if support for it is declining. WHat shall I do to play Era again?

I'm back, and I hope I will enjoy talking to the forum community once again.
    Flash is free and cheap.

Keyword: cheap.

Owners don't put much money into it just suck it dry.

Well, the core game isn't based on flash, I don't know any technical stuff but if they were to replace flash, what can they replace it with?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Flash is free and cheap.

Keyword: cheap.

Owners don't put much money into it just suck it dry.
    Ouch
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Well, the core game isn't based on flash, I don't know any technical stuff but if they were to replace flash, what can they replace it with?
    That is the real question, i honestly don't know any other program that could.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    *Truth Expands*
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".