Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Event Times

Event Times

I have been playing since 2015 and still don't know the event schedule. How long before another admin hosts events?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XoticGamer View Post
    I have been playing since 2015 and still don't know the event schedule. How long before another admin hosts events?
    It is just random. Whenever a staff member feels like hosting.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

They actually host when you spam Tristanfosho

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They actually host when you spam Tristanfosho
    What did I ever do to you?
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    What did I ever do to you?
    What I’m trying to help my lovely graalians

I don't work on Era but on Ol'West we're told to wait 45 minutes after the events have been ended. Then again I've also been told to wait at least an hour before hosting. But I'd say most admins wait at least 45 minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    I don't work on Era but on Ol'West we're told to wait 45 minutes after the events have been ended. Then again I've also been told to wait at least an hour before hosting. But I'd say most admins wait at least 45 minutes.
    Nah, this isn’t a rule on Era (unless I am horribly, horribly mistaken), sometimes staff will host back-to-back.

It all depends on who is on and when. PRs shouldn’t host when they’re the only PR on, because then nobody’s is doing reports and uploads and stuff. With the relatively low amount of current PRs, it can be pretty difficult to have more than one on at a time now, so that could be contributing to why you may not see events hosted.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Nah, this isn’t a rule on Era (unless I am horribly, horribly mistaken), sometimes staff will host back-to-back.

It all depends on who is on and when. PRs shouldn’t host when they’re the only PR on, because then nobody’s is doing reports and uploads and stuff. With the relatively low amount of current PRs, it can be pretty difficult to have more than one on at a time now, so that could be contributing to why you may not see events hosted.
    I couldn’t agree more to the part when staffs shouldn’t host if they are alone.
    But doesn’t the reports go away when a staff is hosting? haha XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I couldn’t agree more to the part when staffs shouldn’t host if they are alone.
    But doesn’t the reports go away when a staff is hosting? haha XD
    Nope, reports just stack up. By the time the staff member is done hosting if they were the only one on, there could be a ton of reports piled up, and the offenders could have stopped what they were doing, so the staff member can’t do anything about it. Unless you mean go away in the sense that the host can’t see reports while hosting, in which case hosts probably close the report window while hosting so it doesn’t clutter the screen.

Nah, this isn?t a rule on Era (unless I am horribly, horribly mistaken), sometimes staff will host back-to-back.

It all depends on who is on and when. PRs shouldn?t host when they?re the only PR on, because then nobody?s is doing reports and uploads and stuff. With the relatively low amount of current PRs, it can be pretty difficult to have more than one on at a time now, so that could be contributing to why you may not see events hosted.
    Nah, this isn?t a rule on Era (unless I am horribly, horribly mistaken), sometimes staff will host back-to-back.

It all depends on who is on and when. PRs shouldn?t host when they?re the only PR on, because then nobody?s is doing reports and uploads and stuff. With the relatively low amount of current PRs, it can be pretty difficult to have more than one on at a time now, so that could be contributing to why you may not see events hosted.
    Oh alright. Maybe it?s just an Ol?West thing.

Yeah i bet reports and uploads get stacked up. I mean Ol?West is a small server and i even have to check reports during my events because of a frame-rate hacker or something of the sort. So i can?t imagine it on Era.

Also is Era actually lacking on PR?s? If they are i?d be willing to help out/apply since i already have time on my hands even when patrolling on West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk