Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Event Times

I dont agree with you guys about low amount of stuff and stacked reports... few days ago i was checking my new head and most ive been waiting is 30 seconds after upload, what about reports, they actually do check reports of hacking and etc and they react fast, so i dont see any problems with current stuff at all.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I dont agree with you guys about low amount of stuff and stacked reports... few days ago i was checking my new head and most ive been waiting is 30 seconds after upload, what about reports, they actually do check reports of hacking and etc and they react fast, so i dont see any problems with current stuff at all.
    Yeah, we're saying that sometimes staff don't host because there's only one on doing reports and uploads and stuff, so they don't want to leave the work to host events, which is why they get checked pretty quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Oh alright. Maybe it?s just an Ol?West thing.

Yeah i bet reports and uploads get stacked up. I mean Ol?West is a small server and i even have to check reports during my events because of a frame-rate hacker or something of the sort. So i can?t imagine it on Era.

Also is Era actually lacking on PR?s? If they are i?d be willing to help out/apply since i already have time on my hands even when patrolling on West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Applications for Australian/Asian region just closed, and no other PR applications are currently open. Though in my opinion, we are pretty low on PRs.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Yeah, we're saying that sometimes staff don't host because there's only one on doing reports and uploads and stuff, so they don't want to leave the work to host events, which is why they get checked pretty quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Applications for Australian/Asian region just closed, and no other PR applications are currently open. Though in my opinion, we are pretty low on PRs.
    Well maybe soon they?ll open one up for the US. we?ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    It’s not always 30 sec

Quote Originally Posted by XoticGamer View Post
    I have been playing since 2015 and still don't know the event schedule. How long before another admin hosts events?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I accept kisses and hugs
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I accept kisses and hugs
    Do you accept maamoul and halva?

Do you accept maamoul and halva?
    I barely eat maamoul, not because it's not tasty or anything, on the contrary I find it good, but I also find it sometimes dry and powdery which doesn't give me the push to eat more.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I barely eat maamoul, not because it's not tasty or anything, on the contrary I find it good, but I also find it sometimes dry and powdery which doesn't give me the push to eat more.
    Don't let crumby maamoul to discourage you. For example, there's a company here in America (idk if it's in the Middle East. I couldn't find it when I visited Jordan) called Sultan that makes extremely good maamoul, but the shell freaking falls off every time, but if you manage to keep it from falling apart, it's worth it. (But the thing is freaking experience so I only buy it when there's discounts. Like on Christmas or Ramadan)

Don't let crumby maamoul to discourage you. For example, there's a company here in America (idk if it's in the Middle East. I couldn't find it when I visited Jordan) called Sultan that makes extremely good maamoul, but the shell freaking falls off every time, but if you manage to keep it from falling apart, it's worth it. (But the thing is freaking experience so I only buy it when there's discounts. Like on Christmas or Ramadan)
    Expensive? Heck you kind of get it for free here or it's easily made at home, and I don't mean it falls off, what I meant was in the mouth when I chew it it feels powdered.

- - - Updated - - -

Expensive? Heck you kind of get it for free here or it's easily made at home, and I don't mean it falls off, what I meant was in the mouth when I chew it it feels powdered.